Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can someone help in Streaming NFL Games?

Mania

I have a website that streams all games, not gonna post it her as not to risk getting it shut down. Works good, using it to watch the SF ARI game right now. PM me and ill send you the link.

for some reason this took me to nflfield pass and all this does for me is allow me to listen to the game.

Should I just type in the 2nd link you gave me in the PM or do I need to go through the first link to get to the 2nd link.

for some reason this took me to nflfield pass and all this does for me is allow me to listen to the game.

Should I just type in the 2nd link you gave me in the PM or do I need to go through the first link to get to the 2nd link.

from the website link, not sopcast, just click the number under the game and it will open up sopcast and start streaming the game.

doesn't said program work with bit torrent technology, so in theory the more people that watch it, the better it is for everyone?

Apparently not. The current net software to do a lot of things is garbage and I blame Microsoft for buying out anything creative.

Don't buy their OS. Get a free version. :D:D:D

Archived