Who was the Player of the Game?  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the Player of the Game?

• Randle El
    • Rocky McIntosh
    • Clinton Portis/Ladell Betts
    • Sean Suisham
    • Other

To reiterate what others have mentioned; the heat was horrendous today. I think that may have negatively affected things.

One thing I would like to know is how loud in sounded on tv. My dad said that you couldnt hear the announcers at some point. Personally, I find it hard to believe, but would like to hear thoughts.

A huge problem is the 90000 seat venue. Not many Dolphins fans, but there were some scattered who showed themselves when things happened (1st half td for example). Also I dont think the stadium is constructed in the most efficient manner to keep noise in, especially considering the loudest fans are in the 400s to begin with.

Snyder needs to A) fix that da*n "jumbotron". I think next year is what I read here, but could be wrong. B) Do something like RFK to take noise back down to the field

As much as he rapes us, and yes I believe rape is the correct term (food $10-15 for every item, $8 for beer, $35 parking, and ticket prices rising every year which only continues allowing non skins fans into the stadium (including "inclusion of taxes that have always been there yet we now choose to show you" -- that was my favorite). Eventually he is going to kill the goose that laid the golden egg -- i.e. the most loyal, faithful, diehard fans in the NFL.

I was near the top in 406 and we were pretty loud. I hope the guys in front of me didn't mind me banging on their vacant seat. My hand hurts and my throat is sore, but we made good noise.

The heat definitely was a factor for our loudness--it is just draining and kept many inside. I think the 12th man is back, but it'll be more apparent in a few more weeks.

Its because of the jerkoffs like the guy 6 rows in front of me (see my last post in this thread"

The way it sounds that guy wasn't being a jerk. He was TRYING to help his team but was wrong in his way of doing it. From the story it seems like you were being the jerk calling him a name like that. It's just unnecessary. That's just the way it sounds.

Archived