Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins bar in Atlanta?

ceviker

• 1 year later...

Are you guys going to go to Cheyenne or the Bucket Shoppe? I talked to both managers yesterday and they said that both bars get anywhere from 30-50 fans per week. The Bucket Shoppe manager said it was insane for the Giants game and they offer $0.35 wings during all Skins games. I live a block from Cheyenne so I might go check it out this week and Bucket Shoppe next. This is my first season looking for a Skins bar. It seems if these two are the best.

Take it from me.

I lived in the Atlanta area for 9 years.Go to the Bucket Shop.Formed close friendships over the years.Even now since I moved to Austria I still talk to friends there about the Skins.I heard from one of them last week.He said they had about 50 show up for the game.But that's because it was Nationally televised.I've seen upwards of 126 Redskins fans come in for big games like playoffs.Game shown on big screen with two other smaller tvs in the main room.Nice place...good food.Get there early for a good seat!

• 4 years later...

BUMP! I need some help. I am traveling to Atlanta for the Umphrey's McGee New Years show at the Tabernacle. I need to find the BEST Atlanta Redskins bar this weekend.

I see a bunch of posts recommending the Bucket Shop. Has anyone seen a game here this season? What's it like there? Any reason I should go somewhere else?

I am looking for a group of enthusiastic Skins fans to celebrate and watch the game with.

Also, I am flying into Atlanta so the bar needs to be within walking distance to the MARTA.

HTTR

Update!

The Atlanta Redskins fan Club has moved.

I stay in contact with the leaders of the Club.

They say they have moved to the Whitehall Tavern now.

The Whitehall Tavern:

2391 PEACHTREE RD NE

Atlanta, GA 30305

P. (404) 842-1010

PM me if you want me to send you the phone number or email of the leader(s),but I believe they are going to Fed Ex to see the game against the Cowboys.

She did say though that they had from 65-150 Redskins fans there.

Update!

The Atlanta Redskins fan Club has moved.

I stay in contact with the leaders of the Club.

They say they have moved to the Whitehall Tavern now.

The Whitehall Tavern:

2391 PEACHTREE RD NE

Atlanta, GA 30305

P. (404) 842-1010

PM me if you want me to send you the phone number or email of the leader(s),but I believe they are going to Fed Ex to see the game against the Cowboys.

She did say though that they had from 65-150 Redskins fans there.

Awesome!! The more the merrier! I worked at $3 in the late 90's, and the Skins fans can be found on Peachtree, fact!!

I'm gonna try to get Falcons/Skins playoff tix, they go on sale at 10...it's not optimism, it's confidence. No Pressure, No Diamonds.

Hail!

Thank you SO MUCH for the update! I will definitely be at Whitehall Tavern Sunday night! It looks like it's close enough to the Lindbergh MARTA stop for me to get there. Someone let me know if I'm wrong about that.

We shall see if the Atlanta Redskins Fan Club is as good as the Triangle Redskins Fan Club in Raleigh (my normal spot)!

Archived