Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official- McNabb to start

Eagles_Legendz

Originally posted by Bufford

29.jpg

ain't it the truth.

I'll be MORE than happy to trade McNabb for her :). Reid wouldn't start McNabb if he wasn't 100 percent. Apparently, McNabb is pain free and can run on it at full speed. We shall see. Once you go with McNabb, unless he's visibly hurt, you don't pull him.

Quote from McNabb, "I've heard some people say that I'm not mobile. I'll let them think that, and then I'll wait until the game to do a few things."

Originally posted by bulldog

Okay, let's just shut down the playoffs and you can tell us which address in Philly to send the Lombardi Trophy to :laugh:

That's a good idea. Where did I say the Eagles would run through the playoffs and win the SB automatically though. But I still do believe that's a brilliant idea.

Originally posted by Bufford

Do you think this is a good idea? If he isn't as sharp in real time or Vick gets the Eagles ahead early....does McNabb get pulled? Could this risk long-term injury?

I doubt if VICK is going to get the Eagles ahead early ... unless he's throwing lots of picks, which he doesn't tend to do. And, if he does, I doubt if they'll pull McNabb early.

Yes, I know I'm being a smart@ss, Bufford. :laugh:

Archived