Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Spears or Portman?

@DCGoldPants

"Maybe it's time to level the playing field."

Though unintentional, that could be a rather unfortunate choice of terms......when er....considering the ah......subject matter. :D

Perhaps it's time to "grade" the playing field. :cool:

:cheers:

I think we need to do this the right way. A poll with various possible rankings for a number of candidates, and perhaps elimination rounds.

For instance, do we have a brunette bracket and a blonde bracket? Age ranges? What about the college age bracket?

Claire Danes

Natalie Portman

Julia Stiles

Anna Paquin

Jordana Brewster

Katie Holmes (was accepted to, but deferred admissions to Columbia, dunno if she's ever going to show up)

That's the "Current Ivy League" bracket, off the top of my head, although there could be others at Harvard, Yale, and Princeton I'm not aware of.

Originally posted by Brave

Of those in the poll ... Portman. Without anything fake, thank you very much. :)

However, TCO's list added a name I'd take over any of the others. Julia Stiles. Something about that girl. :)

I dunno man. She's not that high on my list. She goes to my school, and I'd trade her for Portman in a second.

TCO, you go to NYU? Just asking. No worries if you don't wanna answer. Never dug Stiles either. I do seriously dig Katie Holmes though, and Shakira and J-Lo...well a night with those 2 and you could kill me afterward because I would already be in heaven:D :notworthy Uh, I'm gonna go now.:jerkoff:

Archived