Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Monday Night Football

Bat~man

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

This was the biggest piece of crap coverage by ESPN it was RIDICULOUS!!! WTF Charles Barkley in for the majority of the 3rd quarter? And especially not showing replays! Sean Taylor deserved some attention by the nation tonight and I'm sorry ESPN if you think Charles Barkley is more important than the freaking game, you are the sorriest piece of **** network on TV. Worse than CBS.

I almots broke my brand new plasma tonight because I was getting so sick of the coverage.

1. Too many Commericals

2. Why do I ahve to see the idiots in the booth every 5 seconds

3. !st they spoke about Donavan, then reid, then his kids then how he gtes no respect

4. Charles Barkley was driving me cracy

I must say this was the worst ever televised game I've ever seen. The people @ ESPN were mis pronouncing most of our players - Jason taylor for Campell- I wanted to smakc that *****!

If we complain then they'll say that we're mad that THeismann is gone. Of course we're mad that Theismann is gone, but it's more than that. They don't broadcast the game! They're turning the game into a Soap Opera or 20/20. FOCUS ON THE GAME! EQUAL TREATMENT!

Guest RideorDieChic

Well, I wasn't aggrivated but I was a little aggravated. j/j

Nah, but seriously. The coverage was horrible. I realize they [ESPN] are in a love affair with McNabb, but enough already. Besides, did McNabb even show up tonight?

I feel ESPN should have given us[RedSkins] more value tonight...

I hate the format of the show so much, instead of screaming at the game, I'm now screaming at the idiot camera men to keep the cameras on the game instead of constantly having them on whatever guest they have in the booth. I guess they haven't figured out the audience can hear them talking just th same whether camera is on them, or it's actually on the game. Like someone else said, the game has become secondary to all the other extra curricular crap they have going on during the game. Come on guys, I tune in to see the game, not to watch some guest talking into a mic in the booth. Let's get back to covering the game and spend less time showing all the other garbage.

MNF is just about done. I hate the booth, I hate Tony Kornholer. I'm hate their witty banter back and forth while plays are going on. They just need to shut up and call the games. Oh yeah, and ditch the guest appearance by whoever the dumb ass of the week is. Cut it down to one subject matter expert and one color commentator like every other broadcast out there. And they wonder why viewership is down...

I just turned the sound off and watched the game.

I wish I could comment on the broadcast, but for some reason I couldn't find the game last night. I really thought the game was on ESPN, however when 8:30 came, all I could find was a 3-Hour "Outside the Lines" special.

Honestly, Jaws aside, I really wish they could find commentators that actually enjoyed watching football. Tony K. is self-professed human interest junkie and actually could actually care less what happens on the playing surface. I find it sad that ESPN has completely lost it's roots and become a mere tabloid network. It's downright depressing that they've taken over one of the few american institutions like MNF and make it into such fluff.

Archived