Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

redskins.com - Monday: Gibbs to Host Press Conference

SkinsNatsFan

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=2242

Monday: Gibbs to Host Press Conference

August 27, 2007

Head coach Joe Gibbs will hold a press conference on Monday at 1:30 p.m. ET. Redskins.com TV broadcasts the press conference LIVE from Redskins Park.

i-video.gif WATCH NOW

Gibbs is expected to discuss Saturday's 13-7, storm-shortened victory over the Baltimore Ravens at FedExField. He will update the injury status of quarterback Jason Campbell and linebacker Marcus Washington. Redskins.com will broadcast the press conference LIVE from Redskins Park. An archive of the press conference will be available afterwards on Redskins.com TV.

and you will post the word for word transcript when it begins.

k?

thx.

:laugh: Interesting way to ask. Were you trying to use the force there Luke?

My apologies to those who are looking for the thread starter to type the transcript. I'll be lucky if I'm able to listen live myself today. I wanted to make sure people knew it was scheduled.

So far, it hasn't started, there were some audio checks earlier ...

:laugh: Interesting way to ask. Were you trying to use the force there Luke?

My apologies to those who are looking for the thread starter to type the transcript. I'll be lucky if I'm able to listen live myself today. I wanted to make sure people knew it was scheduled.

So far, it hasn't started, there were some audio checks earlier ...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: "The force." I'm dying. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hope he addresses Portis and Samuels.....they need some time before the first game. Portis is starting to become a pre-madona.

LT is doing the same thing.....I can't blame him for milking his injury after the way last year started out....Everyone be assured that he is milking it...If he wanted to play then he would. As long as he is in shape I don't care if he ever sees the field in pre-season.

Archived