Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

F/S: LG 42" Flat Panel Plasma or HP 42" Flat Panel Plasma HDTV

DC's FiNEST

Hey guys, I'm selling my 42" LG tv. It's a 1080i with an hdmi outlet so yes, a built in HD Tuner. This TV is fairly new. I bought it two months ago and I just don't need it anymore. I bought it for about $1,500. I'm only looking to get about $600 for it. I will include an HDMI cord with it. I'm also looking at offers as well. I wouldn't mind trading it for an iPhone and some cash so just make me offers. PM or e-mail me at dcsfinest@cox.net with any questions. Thanks guys!

DC, I think you aren't listing the entire model number. When I put the model number into CNET.com, I get two different models with one or more additional letters in the model number. Could you please clarify the model number since there is a big difference between the two models. This will probably help you greatly in selling the plasma on this site. Here is the link to the two models on CNET.com:

http://reviews.cnet.com/4504-5_7-0.html?tag=ksrch2_coco&id=32026143&id=31894838&x=59&y=2

DC, I think you aren't listing the entire model number. When I put the model number into CNET.com, I get two different models with one or more additional letters in the model number. Could you please clarify the model number since there is a big difference between the two models. This will probably help you greatly in selling the plasma on this site. Here is the link to the two models on CNET.com:

http://reviews.cnet.com/4504-5_7-0.html?tag=ksrch2_coco&id=32026143&id=31894838&x=59&y=2

I'm sorry it's the LG 42PC3DV

just reading what the specs says

Product Details: LG 42PC3DV Television

Size 42 in.

Television Technology Plasma

Supported Resolution 480p

Supported Standards HDMI

Form Factor Widescreen

Connector Types Serial, Composite video/audio output, Remote control, Audio line-in, Composite video/audio input, VGA input, Digital audio output (optical), HD component input, HDMI, S-Video input, RF input

Additional Features Xd Engine Technology, Black Level Expander, Channel Labeling, Video Noise Reduction, On-screen Menu, 3:2 Pulldown Compensation

Weight 64.4 lbs

This 42" Plasma Integrated EDTV boasts the Image Sticking Minimization feature, which provides protective measures to minimize damage as a result of stationary images. The TV is also equipped with an advanced thin film filter for improved brightness and contrast, reduced reflection, and truer color reproduction.

Six distinct processes contribute to picture improvement. LG's XD Engine takes the low resolution of analog signals to near HD levels by improving brightness, contrast, detail and enhancing color as well as reducing signal noise. This total solution results in cinema-like high-resolution images.

Archived