Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Banks

Brave

there comes a time when a decision has to be made and you don't wait until the last two minutes of the game and insert who you expect to be your starter for the rest of the season. Banks.

If Marty is going to do it, do it while the team still "believes" they have a chance, not when they are in the dust.

George doesn't want Stephen Davis to have the glory, so he half-heartedly slings a bs pass, while clearly, as usual letting the D know where he's going. The sacks are "rookie" mistakes on his part. After 8 - 10 years, I can get my granddady to feel the rush and know when to side-step and pass crisply!

The D for the Skins played with more intensity and spirit, but after being on the field (as usual) so long, it wears you down. Lot of bs calls against the Skins too. This one is gone fellows.

Yes George sucks!

WOW we suck!!!

We just can't stop them.

------------------

"Loosen up, Sandy baby. You're just too damn tight!" - John Riggins to Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor

----------------------

"I fear we've awakened a sleeping giant, and filled him with a terrible resolve."

- Japanese Imperial Admiral Yamamoto, after hearing that the Japanese declaration of war failed to reach the U.S. government before the attack upon Pearl Harbor

Man... I don't know what to say.

Jeff George looked more like Dilfer than Dilfer himself (without a defense around him).

Go with Banks, heck it can only get better.

I fell sorry for you fans this morning, as much as I disliked some comments you gave us Buc fans last year and after we got Brad I just can't seem to hit a man when he's down.

Go have a beer or spend time with the family, forget about football for a while.

------------------

Rising from the Depths of 0-26

Bottom line is George and Banks are not the QB for next year, but Banks I think is able to run the Marty type offense better than George. Now to be truthful, as awful is this offense is, this could be a great learning year for Rosenfels. I'm for SAGE!

------------------

Please visit my new Skins site, Mark's Redskins Net. Vote in my latest Skins poll.

www.geocities.com/mbuterba/redskins.htm

Marty has to take responsibility for the fact that the team has failed to come out and play on a professional level in 5 of the 6 games we have seen since the start of the preseason.

The team has not been ready to play at any time and has been badly beaten by a group of teams that don't figure to be upper echelon squads this season.

I agree bulldog. They have not played at a professional level. Even the Bengals and Browns of last year could put together a few sustained offensive drives. We have not done that in pre-season or regular season yet. We go three and out every time unless Davis gets a breakaway 17 yarder. The WCO offense? Haven't seen it yet. Where are the slants? Where are the quick passes? Instead we do these screen where George drops back and watches Davis the whole time and by the time the ball gets there, the entire Defense is ready to tackle Davis. This is a sad, pathetic offense, and I can not fathom what his offensive game plan is at this point.

------------------

Please visit my new Skins site, Mark's Redskins Net. Vote in my latest Skins poll.

www.geocities.com/mbuterba/redskins.htm

Archived