Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Two Free Tickets for Tomorrow Night's Game

Taylor 36

I have two tickets for the Ravens game tomorrow, but unfortunately I cannot use them. Long story!!! :doh:

Anyway, the tickets are free for any Skins fans that can use them. I'm in the VA BCH area, so if you want them and can get them before 3:00 p.m. tomorrow, they are yours.

Where you at in VB?
I'm in the Lynnhaven area, but I'm more than willing to meet up somewhere else. I only put where I was so that people whoo live in this area or would be near the area between today and tomorrow would know. Unfortunately, I found out this late and I don't trust sending overnight mail because that has come back to bite me before.

that sucks man - but i just gotta say well done. i respect someone who could make a buck but would rather put tickets in the hands of a skins fan

hail,

tgijef

Hey, we may all jump all over eachother in debated threads, but we are all still family.:D

I don't want to be a jerk about the overnight situation, but I have been burned twice with overnighting before; once USPS, once Fed Ex. IF the game was Sunday, I would have no problem doing that, because I'd have an extra set of 24 hrs. for security.

I would much rather give the tickets to someone I can exchange them with face to face. I want the tickets to get used, and I would be highly disappointed if they didn't make it in time.

You could always contact the Ticket Office and say you need them reprinted and have them left at will call. Whoever buys them would just have to pay you the 8 bucks to have them reprinted. Just saying in case no one local to you is able to use them.

Hey, I don't want to start a new thread for this but can someone just quickly and simply explain to me how well the 'obstructed view' seats are at fedex? I have never been to a game there and i know a lot of the tickets say obstructed view so i was wondering what exactly some of the details were regarding that. Any info would help. Thanks.

Archived