Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The next offensive line coach

Mania

Why do people assume that because someone was on the hogs that automatically would make them a good coach?

Ray Brown came in last year as an assistant to Buges and mentioned that coaching is something he's interested in. - He has 20 years playing experience, has played against some of the best and has been coached by some of the best. The only thing left is having the personality to coach, and he seems to have it.

I don't know if Mark May or Jacoby would make great coaches. I think Lachey would, but he's off broadcasting Arena League games.

To you as well: Why?

Why do you think Green would be a good coach? He has never coached. He has never expressed an interest in coaching. And superstars are usually bad coaches because they have no patience.

Not saying he would be a good coach,but in his 20-or so years in the NFL I am sure he's seen it all,or more so than most others. He could surely put together a gameplan. He is a pretty intellegent man. It just remains to be seen if he can coach others.

ok, technically you are correct. My understanding is that he is also the assistant HC and 2nd banana to Whisenhunt.

I doubt he would be offered 2nd in command here assuming GW and Saunders are still around.

He had the title in Pittsburgh too for two reasons:

1. It sounds important.

2. It means that a team can't hire you away unless they make you a head coach.

Archived