Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Bears' schemes play to Archuleta's strengths(Mod Formatted Title)

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

"Some of that is my fault by focusing too much and trying to be perfect and trying to do everything the way they wanted it instead of sticking to what I believe in and playing the way I play football."

Sounds like to me he was uncoachable. Oh and also he was FOCUSING TOO MUCH ON THE MONEY. Can't blame him for that. :D

Can anyone tell me who i can email regarding why i cant start a new forum's......i just noticed under my name it says No New Threads....I dont think i did anything wrong and i actaully checked my posts from a few weeks back i didnt see anyhitng on there to see why i would be not allowed so if anyone could help me out on who to contact that would be GREAT thanks!

When you have learned the why of the NNT designation, you will also have learned the way to enlightenment ...and new thread creation. Now, when you can take the ball from my hand grasshopper you will be ready to go forth and post.

Well, just as I thought, it was Trotter all over again: A D-Coordinator who felt like he could change a limited player into something else. It isn't like it is the first time that has happened, and it probably won't be the last.

Course, the change this time is that at least Williams is getting players that are known quantities to him.

At least Arch learned something while he was here...

Jason

Good points!!!

Archived