Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DallasCowboys.com Spagnola: Temperatures Soar In Morning Practice With Broncos

tr1

I posted weather since both teams have been outdoors

I could go all the way back which includes another day in the high 80, some mid nineties and igh nineties to go along with the 102 day I mentioned before.

Now lets talk about humidity you do know tht the average humidity in Dallas is from 50 to high 60s right? The same as ashburn VA, so its hotter with the same humidity in Dallas

Ashburn is the only place with any humidity at all. Weather.com is lying! :doh:

I posted weather since both teams have been outdoors

I could go all the way back which includes another day in the high 80, some mid nineties and igh nineties to go along with the 102 day I mentioned before.

Now lets talk about humidity you do know tht the average humidity in Dallas is from 50 to high 60s right? The same as ashburn VA, so its hotter with the same humidity in Dallas

Oh so the Cowboys have practiced in poor conditions now for three days? four days? Now all of a sudden it's a bragging point?

How long did they practice in air conditioning?

Arguing about the weather is kind of silly. I'm sure its hot as hell in the Dallas area and since I live in Ashburn about 2 miles from where the skins are practicing, I can tell you it has been very hot and humid for the past 2 weeks except for maybe 2-3 days. You can't really argue facts. The skins have been outside in extreme heat for their whole camp. Personally, I don't think it means much because there have also been reports that Gibbs has cut practice short on occasion because of the heat. That can't be good. The Cowboys practiced in the dome and got some great practices in trying to install a new defense and a new offense. Now they are in the heat and can start getting used to it. They have plenty of time to get their conditioning in the heat before the season starts. Like I said, I don't think there is any type of issue here. Both teams will be used to the heat by the time the season starts.

Oh so the Cowboys have practiced in poor conditions now for three days? four days? Now all of a sudden it's a bragging point?

How long did they practice in air conditioning?

LMAO nice way to change the subject, meanwhile the cowboys are doing 2 a days in 100 degree weather with 60% humidity and Gibbs is calling practices short because its 95

I live in Ashburn about 2 miles from where the skins are practicing, I can tell you it has been very hot and humid for the past 2 weeks except for maybe 2-3 days. The skins have been outside in extreme heat for their whole camp.

Finally someone that can read...thank you...this has been my point all along.

LMAO nice way to change the subject, meanwhile the cowboys are doing 2 a days in 100 degree weather with 60% humidity and Gibbs is calling practices short because its 95

Whatever dude...not my fault your reading comprehension skills are nil...

This started b/c the poster said it was 37% humidity. The article was made out as the Cowboys were getting blasted by the heat. When they've been in a dome all summer. so please :stfu:

Whatever dude...not my fault your reading comprehension skills are nil...

This started b/c the poster said it was 37% humidity. The article was made out as the Cowboys were getting blasted by the heat. When they've been in a dome all summer. so please :stfu:

The poster stated it was mid nineties with 37% humidity at 7:30 at night

You for some reason decided to take that as a slight and play the "our camp is hotter than your camp" card, in doing so you made up some numbers that I proved false. After seeing the real numbers you reverted to your go-to move and changed the subject

The poster stated it was mid nineties with 37% humidity at 7:30 at night

You for some reason decided to take that as a slight and play the "our camp is hotter than your camp" card, in doing so you made up some numbers that I proved false. After seeing the real numbers you reverted to your go-to move and changed the subject

You know you're absolutely right :rolleyes:

You familiar with the term placate?

:stfu:

Next time instead of making up numbers try and bring some facts to the board

:laugh:

You mean the Cowboys didn't practice in a dome for 2 weeks? (and now all of a sudden practicing in the heat is an bragging point?)

Oh wait, I'm sorry, it didn't count more then 5 days ago.

Whatever, dude.

You mean the Cowboys didn't practice in a dome for 2 weeks? (and now all of a sudden practicing in the heat is an bragging point?)

Whatever, dude.

yay for changing the subject!!!!!!!

Nobody was bragging anything, just correcting your made up numbers, and comparing them to Dallas heat which you were trying to downplay.

As usual you can not stand being proven wrong and decide to start talking about other stuff that was not part of the conversation, but as we all know that is par for the course, you would never admit a mistake

Whatever, dude.

I wouldn't call it a bragging point but he fact that they are now out in the heat means they will be ready to deal with the heat come week 1. Its basically a non issue now because they have plenty of time to get used to the heat.

yay for changing the subject!!!!!!!

Nobody was bragging anything, just correcting your made up numbers, and comparing them to Dallas heat which you were trying to downplay.

Yay for dodging the point! Read the title of the article. Get back to me when it sinks in.

Whatever dude...talk all you want. I will not reply anymore so save your breath

Yeah, all hype.

Ware sucks.

What an absolutely stupid comment. Nowhere in my post did I suggest that he sucked. It's not an either/or proposition, you know.

It's his beastliness that I think is over-hyped. I haven't seen every Cowboy game, but I've seen many, and I haven't seen him dominate a single game. I really don't notice him much, to be honest. Now, that might be a testament to other teams game-planning for him, but I doubt that that is solely the explanation.

Yay for dodging the point! Read the title of the article. Get back to me when it sinks in.

Ok the title of the article is "Temperatures Soar In Morning Practice With Broncos"

Hmmm I would suggest that title has something to do with the 102 degree temp with 70% humidity yesterday

What the title had nothing to do with was the dome, or the redskins or the temp in Ashburn those are all thing YOU brought into the subject.

You tried to say it was not a big deal because the skins have been pracicing outdoors, you even made up some numbers to try and illustrate the pointa poor attemp but an attempt none the less

So to recap

The Cowboys practice was hot and humid

YOU: The skins pracetice was hotter and more humid!!!"

Facts say nope you are wrong

YOU "well uhh the Cowboys practiced in a dome 10 days ago"

Facts that has nothing to do with the conversation

YOU " well I am gonna ignore you if you keep confusing me with facts!!!"

What an absolutely stupid comment. Nowhere in my post did I suggest that he sucked. It's not an either/or proposition, you know.

It's his beastliness that I think is over-hyped. I haven't seen every Cowboy game, but I've seen many, and I haven't seen him dominate a single game. I really don't notice him much, to be honest. Now, that might be a testament to other teams game-planning for him, but I doubt that that is solely the explanation.

3 sacks and 3 forced fumbles against carolina was pretty dominating I say

I wouldn't call it a bragging point but he fact that they are now out in the heat means they will be ready to deal with the heat come week 1. Its basically a non issue now because they have plenty of time to get used to the heat.

The heat doesnt matter much anyway we are in the same heat every year, and we have air conditioned uniforms

If by "spank that ass" you mean pat the Cowboys players on their butt after they beat you guys twice this season then I agree
First of all homeboy, ya'll not sweeping us. And you can keep reading those meadia clips about how(" GOOD YOU ALL ARE":rolleyes: ) if you want to. Your team is soft like pancakes and I cant wait to expose that weak ass secondary.

Archived