Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DallasCowboys.com Spagnola: Temperatures Soar In Morning Practice With Broncos

tr1

First of all homeboy, ya'll not sweeping us. And you can keep reading those meadia clips about how(" GOOD YOU ALL ARE":rolleyes: ) if you want to. Your team is soft like pancakes and I cant wait to expose that weak ass secondary.

:laugh:

Gonna be a rough season for guys like you I am afraid

Alright BigDFan, here's your recap:

THis is what I responded too:

Yeah, I'm sure no other NFL player with any other team would be uncomfortable with 103 degree heat beating down on you.

And lest you forget, this isn't a dry heat.

Right now at 7:30 pm it is 95 with 37 percent humidity.

37% it got up to 110 heat index with 60% humidity here. You don't know what humid is. And the Skins were practicing outside in it.

First off -- 37% is not humid. The Redskins were in fact practicing in it all training camp. (and to add to that, no one has complained about it, and no articles were written about it either.)

Second off -- do you understand heat index?

You came in and started with what it was like since the 10th -- cherry picking and ignoring the upper 90/low 100 degree weather the previous 10 days, while the Cowboys were in an f-ing dome -- like it was a big f-ing deal. You started bragging about how bad the weather is in Dallas like it was a badge of honor.

And you chide me and then post **** like this:

The Cowboys practice was hot and humid

YOU: The skins pracetice was hotter and more humid!!!"

Facts say nope you are wrong

YOU "well uhh the Cowboys practiced in a dome 10 days ago"

Facts that has nothing to do with the conversation

YOU " well I am gonna ignore you if you keep confusing me with facts!!!"

Nice job.

So much for not replying anymore :laugh:

First off -- 37% is not humid. The Redskins were in fact practicing in it all training camp. (and to add to that, no one has complained about it, and no articles were written about it either.)

Nobody ever said the skins werent practicing outdoors, and nobody has complained about the heat. This article wasnt a complaint.

As for 37% you got stuck on one number as if it represents everyday, I have already layed out the facts if you choose to read them. He stated that the humidity was 37% at night where he was, he wasnt even talking about at the cowboys practice. As for articles, I have seen plenty of things written in blogs and whatnot about practice being hot in washington hell even Gibbs called practices short because he thought it was to hot

yup, I could have used heat index to make the Dallas days look hotter but I didnt

You came in and started with what it was like since the 10th -- cherry picking and ignoring the upper 90/low 100 degree weather the previous 10 days, while the Cowboys were in an f-ing dome -- like it was a big f-ing deal. You started bragging about how bad the weather is in Dallas like it was a badge of honor.

I used the days starting with the first day Dallas was back outside :doh:

I even came back later and stated what the temps were in Ashburn before the 10th, mostly mid 90s, 1 day over 100, and a couple of high nineties.

Nobody was bragging about the heat in Dallas just correcting your made up numbers and stating a fact of the temps between the 2 camps. Those are facts I am sorry they hurt your feelings

I chide you because instead of saying you were wrong when proven wrong about the heat differences, and humidity levels between Dallas and Ashburn you decided to change the subject.

Nice job.

First off... the guy that brought up the weather has AMARILLO TEXAS listed as his location. In case ya didn't know, Amarillo is quite a distance away from Dallas... which of course would have slightly different weather (i.e. DRIER weather) than the Dallas area.

Secondly, the discussion is not about the Cowboys being in the dome. You acted as if we here in Texas don't have crap to talk about as far as heat and humidity compared to whereever you are.

THAT is the dispute... but, since you were just absolutely getting killed in the argument, it was convenient for you to bring it up.

3 sacks and 3 forced fumbles against carolina was pretty dominating I say

Didn't see the game. But that does sound like a very good game. So, basically he's a beast because he had ONE great game? That qualifies a player for beastly status?

Man, Timmy Smith must be one of the best RBs ever...:D

Arguing about the weather is kind of silly. I'm sure its hot as hell in the Dallas area and since I live in Ashburn about 2 miles from where the skins are practicing, I can tell you it has been very hot and humid for the past 2 weeks except for maybe 2-3 days. You can't really argue facts. The skins have been outside in extreme heat for their whole camp. Personally, I don't think it means much because there have also been reports that Gibbs has cut practice short on occasion because of the heat. That can't be good. The Cowboys practiced in the dome and got some great practices in trying to install a new defense and a new offense. Now they are in the heat and can start getting used to it. They have plenty of time to get their conditioning in the heat before the season starts. Like I said, I don't think there is any type of issue here. Both teams will be used to the heat by the time the season starts.

Best post of the thread.

Didn't see the game. But that does sound like a very good game. So, basically he's a beast because he had ONE great game? That qualifies a player for beastly status?

I hope every team underestimates him as much as you do.

It was so hot, the puke players had to wear their maxipads.

BigDFan and TKE just don't like to admit that the reason the pukes are complaining about the heat is because it's the FIRST TIME ALL SUMMER THEY'VE EXPERIENCED IT...

Air-conditioned bunch of girls...

I think the pukes and their fans are the whiniest group in the NFL...

Good lord!

nope thats just the game that immediately came to mind

It was so hot, the puke players had to wear their maxipads.

BigDFan and TKE just don't like to admit that the reason the pukes are complaining about the heat is because it's the FIRST TIME ALL SUMMER THEY'VE EXPERIENCED IT...

Air-conditioned bunch of girls...

I think the pukes and their fans are the whiniest group in the NFL...

Good lord!

nobody has complained about the heat :doh:

Our coach doesnt even cut practice short when its hot :laugh:

nope thats just the game that immediately came to mind

Fair enough. Look, I'm not saying that Ware isn't a good player. He is. I would put him on the level of Marcus Washington, though they're somewhat different players.

I just haven't seen any amount of sustained DOMINANT play from the guy. I've seen enough Cowboy games to have noticed it were that the case. One 3 sack game doesn't mean that he's dominant. Daniels lit the Cowboys up for 4 sacks in 2005. I certainly wouldn't call him dominant.

Archived