Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Imus getting sued.

BALLz

I would bet my last dollar that Tom Joyner would not lose his job if he said that. (Nor should he.)

So because Imus said something stupid, now he owes her money on top of everything else?

As i said up above, how much more is required? Not just for him, but in general whenever anything happens. Punishment never ends.

Whatever. Anyone screws up, and before long the vultures gather, and everyone exacts their pound of flesh and cashes in.

Better hope you never screw up.

He's a racist, but her greed doesn't turn your gut? His idiotic action excuses hers?

You heard her lawyer today?

he said that it is about money, so they can fund a scholarship that will study how to eradicate certain speech from our lexicon.

So, she's not a whore.

She's a fascist.

And I guess you're perfectly OK with her and her lawyer trying to decide what can and can't be said, now, because Imus is a racist.

Sorry, but her greed is disgusting and transparent. Her desire to regulate free speech is even worse.

Imus said what he said, and the punishment has been doled out. The message was sent loud and clear. What else is left?

Oh yes. To steal his money. To cash in before her fifteen minutes are up.

~Bang

Scholarship is code word for pay me, and then we will think about a scholarship later...

-Grant

This is an excellent point here. In the case, the individuals were "defamed". They were called rapist. They were shunned by their town, the School, The faculty and the entire country. Their reputation was tarnished. They were kicked out of school. Lost internships. What has this girl lost? NOTHING!! Who has turned their back on her? NOBODY!!

QFT.

Archived