Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Warner rumor

ljer

Listening to ESPN radio this morning driving to work, one dude (filling in for Mike & Mike) says SS is going to go after K. Warner.

I didn't hear the beginning of the conversation, but my assumption is this guy is just trying to start a rumor.

Did anyone else hear the whole conversation??

Yeah it was MArk Madden filling in for Mike Golic on the Mike and Mike show...

Supposedly "very inside sources" say that Spurrier isnt enthralled with Ramsey and wants a vet QB - Warner.

WTF are "very inside sources"?

Someone needs to hunt down these mofo's like Madden, Rome, Lenny the Hut, etc...and execute them so the world can be saved - they are blowing out way too much hot air.

Warner to me would seem a better fit in Dallas with Parcells.

Bill figures to have a short run down there at age 63 and adding a veteran qb who at 32 could have several good seasons left in him seems to make some sense.

The Rams are set to release him in February and the Cowboys would not have to offer up compensation, another factor that makes him attractive.

And we know that Jerry is willing to spend the money.

I don't think the Redskins need Warner.

Ramsey seems to have a lot of the same skills, strong arm, quick release, courage to stand in and throw the ball.

but Warner has broken down a bit over the past year or so from all the pounding and one has to wonder if Kurt is going to be as effective as he has been in the past?

The Redskins signing Warner could turn out to be the same kind of albatross that the Ravens' signing of Elvis Grbac was.

they had a capable younger player in Chris Redman already on the team :(

Archived