Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN's HoF Predictions

skinsaddict2621

So, Mat Leinert has a better chance at the HOF than Chris Samuels, who has been to 4 pro bowls at left tackle?

(and there are more deserving players than Samuels that were left off the list)......

that gives you an idea how preposterous naming a second year nobody to a list like this...................

What a piece of trash this article is. I couldnt believe they had listed people to have yet to even sign an NFL contract, and have never touched the field. Ridiculous. What the **** is espn thinking?

****, at first I thought that old fatty Mcfatso Lenny wrote that article, which would make sense. Much to my surprise, Len pastrami didnt write it. wowsers.

So, Mat Leinert has a better chance at the HOF than Chris Samuels, who has been to 4 pro bowls at left tackle?

(and there are more deserving players than Samuels that were left off the list)......

that gives you an idea how preposterous naming a second year nobody to a list like this...................

I totally agree. Had he started the entire season, JC's stats would have been as good or better than either Leinart or Vince Young.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived