Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Rugby Season Starts this Tues

smokinskinsfan

Looking to do more then just watch heads get cracked?

Washington Rugby Football Club, one the top 16 teams in the country starts practice on Tuesday Aug 7th at Turkey Thicket field in DC. Our top side competes in America's Top Rugby league in the spring, while in the Fall we play the local East Coast teams.

We field 2-3 teams and everybody gets a run. If you never played before it doesn't matter, when I joined 4 years ago I had not either. We have been around since 1963, have a great club atmosphere and a great place to meet new friends and contacts.

Plus you get to crack some skulls on Saturday afternoons!!

You can PM me or just show up at practice on Tuesday at 7PM

http://www.washingtonrugbyclub.org/

Hope to see some of you out there..

Chris

Looking to do more then just watch heads get cracked?

Washington Rugby Football Club, one the top 16 teams in the country starts practice on Tuesday Aug 7th at Turkey Thicket field in DC. Our top side competes in America's Top Rugby league in the spring, while in the Fall we play the local East Coast teams.

We field 2-3 teams and everybody gets a run. If you never played before it doesn't matter, when I joined 4 years ago I had not either. We have been around since 1963, have a great club atmosphere and a great place to meet new friends and contacts.

Plus you get to crack some skulls on Saturday afternoons!!

You can PM me or just show up at practice on Tuesday at 7PM

http://www.washingtonrugbyclub.org/

Hope to see some of you out there..

Chris

I played for Washington for about 8 years. Went to three final fours in the country with them. How are we doing lately in the super league? Pac still the local power house? ( ****s )...

Did we send a team up to Saranac Lake this year. I loved that tournament. 200 teams 4 to 5 matches in two days. We won that thing twice and went to the finals a third time. Lost to a motley national all star side our first year when we only brought 18 guys.

I see Jerry MacDonald is still with the club.. I'd recognize his mug anywhere.

What's the buz?

Archived