Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT???????

DC_Clone

No DC. Redman will tell you it was another bad read by George smile.gif.

Guys, good play call, but poor execution. You make that call but you have to drag a tight end across as a safety valve. You can't make that call and send one receiver out in that field position. ON the goal line sure, but not there.

Poor decision by Raye not to put more bodies in the pattern.

------------------

Doom is in the box.

What are you talking about? Someone complains that he has no creativity. So they take a shot deep on 3rd down and short on play-action and now your complaining again!

If nothing else that will keep the defense honest.

Somebody get Clone the Chicken Little icon please!

------------------

"Loosen up, Sandy baby. You're just too damn tight!" - John Riggins to Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor

----------------------

"I fear we've awakened a sleeping giant, and filled him with a terrible resolve."

- Japanese Imperial Admiral Yamamoto, after hearing that the Japanese declaration of war failed to reach the U.S. government before the attack upon Pearl Harbor

My thoughts exactly!!! Bad QB + bad playcaller = BAD SEASON!!!!!I'm willing to give Raye some time(we already KNOW what JG is about!!), but we passed up some EXCELLENT offensive coordinators in order to hire Marty's crony, who I believe had only one year with the OC title under his belt.....

Archived