Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT - It's definitely time for Kwame to get his act together.

Zen-like Todd

Update:

1) I hate watching the Wizards. Like every other Washington team, they break my heart.

2) Kwame played well when he was in, and I think Collins was smoking crack when he put Oakley in.

The wizards, after winning 3 straight, have now lost 3 straight close games, all because they didnt execute in the fourth quarter, and their veteran players played like they'd never seen a basketball before (Jordan included).

Man. Thank god I'm normally up in NYC and can't see too many games. It'd just drive me nuts.

Jordan has lost his ability to be clutch. Time was he was the ONE guy in the league you'd want to have the ball in his hands if your team was down 2 with a few seconds left.

Tonight, he gives the ball up twice with under 30 seconds in the game. Lue saved him the first time. He just can't dominate anymore. He can't create from nothing anymore. He is still a fine role player, but that's it. He's a good shooter off screens.

Whatever he is, he's not helping the team right now. Every time they listen in on a Doug Collins sideline huddle, all Doug says is "MOVE THE @#$%@# BALL!". Stack and Jordan spend 20 seconds dribbling or trying to back down their man, and then throwing up a shot as the clock expires. It's not cool, and its not going to win many games.

Tell me we didn't trade away our first round pick. Tell me we're still in the LeBron James Lottery.

If we aren't, all we'll see at season's end is Jordan and Stackhouse leaving, Oakley will be released (hopefully) and we'll be stuck with the softest interior defense in the NBA.

Maybe Brendan Haywood and Kwame Brown'll develop....while they're still with the Wiz.

How'd they lose to the Pistons? I kept checking the game and we were up through 3 quarters...

Archived