Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"in my opinion" I think Boston would be the better pick-up!

michael_33

With a david Boston at wide out i believe we would be more dangerous!

Not only is he bigger than terrell owens,but just as fast!

Iv'e seen this guy play and he's just flat out scary!

There's no question that he would get seperation,but his injury does have me guessing!

He probably would cost the same as price would be demanding, unless the cardinals franchise tag him,but i think he's a far better talent than price!

Then that would able us to draft a really fast guy in any round while we fill other needs instead of having to use our 1st round pick on a wr!

As i would love to draft a WR in the first,i agree with all of you that we have bigger needs!

As boston may not be a speed burner,i do like his RAC yards!

But,either way we do need another premier WR to go with this offense!

Boston is far and away the best receiver on the market. He's a monster who has speed and has shown an ability to consistently post HUGE numbers and to stretch a defense with his ability to get deep and cut through a defense.

If you're going to spend millions, do it on THIS guy first. Price isn't in the same ballpark as Boston in terms of scaring a defense. If you could keep Boston off the coke you'd be set :). Of course, adding Boston also adds some officials love because his daddy is an official :).

Thanks art for showing me some love!!!

Alot of people are all about MR. Price as he would help our offense some,i'm still a little skeptical on picking up a memememe player.

As we all know WR's want the ball,which is great and the right attitude to have in this league or any league!

However;Like a previous post i'm not so sure that price is any better than D.thompson ,once Darrious gets the hang of things!

I mean sure hes had some big play games here and there,but he also has an astablished Drew bledsoe throwing him the ball.

Don't get me wrong!I think Price is a good WR in this league,but my question is How Good?

I think Boston Is a stud and with the right mindset,could be better than T.Owens!

But thats just my opinion!

Count me out on Boston. He has all the talent in the world and is by far the best F/A available. Facts:

1) Police found cocaine and marijuana in his system after a motorist reported Boston's vehicle to be traveling erratically on March 13, 2002

2) He is coming off season ending knee surgery.

Possible character issues and known health issues and this is a guy we want to make our linchpin by paying him millions of cap dollars?.....no thank you!

We need to concentrate on our OL,DL, and safeties.

If we have some nasty b@st@rds on our interior O line, our current group of receivers could post some nice numbers assuming Spurrier the Braniac doesn't name wufle the starter next year (a distinct possibility).

Besides, you KNOW the FO is going to draft 2 or 3 WRs this April.

Archived