Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pre-Camp Surprise Final Cuts? Prognostication

TheShredder

'Oh No Jimoh' will once again manage to make the team on Special Teams. He's like an STD that you can't figure out how to get rid of. Dude has got to have incrimating pics of someone to have stuck around this long.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That was freaking classic. The funniest thing I have read on here in a week. Nice post! I have never heard him called "oh no Jimoh" before.

i hope bramlet is released before camp

if either brunell or collins were going to be released they would surely be given the courtesy of time for finding a different job before the season

• 5 weeks later...
The most likely big surprise IMO is Big Joe. They have the two young guys from last year, if they see somebody else on the DL they like out this years draft Big Joe might be the odd man out, especially in Daniels, Wynn, and Griffin are healthy, especially becuase Wynn gives depth at DL and DE.

I don't find that to be likely at all. Joe has rounded back into form and played very well so far in the preseason. Wynn on the other hand, has been essentially invisible so far.

I really like that kid Mason. He seems like he as some talent. I hope that he is signed to the practice squad. Not sure about who else might be released. I guess Jordan Palmer will more than likely be signed to the practice squad? I can't imagine that the team is going to carry more than three QBs for the season.

Archived