Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fed-Ex Seating Question.

Hunny

For my 21st Birthday I got tickets for the Dallas game in section 230. I looked on the stadium diagram and its in visitors? Never been to a game before how does this work? Am I in enemy territory?

Thanks.

Just because its behind the visiting teams bench, doesnt mean its the vistors side for the fans :D What row and seat numbers are they? Lots of people in the 200s that post in here. They can tell if they are obstructed or not, most 200s are not.

Oops those arent behind the bench, your're in the endzone, opposite of where the teams come onto the field. Should be great seats no matter which row i believe in 230.

For my 21st Birthday my boyfriend bought tickets for the Dallas game in section 230. I looked on the stadium diagram and its in visitors!! How bad is this going to suck? I mean, should I see if he can return them or something and buy tickets in the home section? Never been to a game before!

Thanks!

If the row is above 14 they are obstructed

The visiting side is the "sun" side, so in December, you may be comfortable. Also, you can see the front of the Redskins sideline, so you will see people coming in and going out better.

You can also harass the cowgirls better from there.

Enjoy the game.

So I do not start another thread. Anyone have any idea if row 5 in the lower level is high enough to see over the players on the sidelines?

Generally you shouldn't have any problem seeing over the heads of those on the sidelines from Row 5 (unless the action ends up right against the sidelines).

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

So I do not start another thread. Anyone have any idea if row 5 in the lower level is high enough to see over the players on the sidelines?

Wont be a problem Robb. I sat in row 7 all of last year and didn't have a problem seeing over players. I did however, have a problem seeing all the action when it wasn't on my end of the field. I was around the 15-yard line, so it was GREAT when they were on my side of the 50, but sucked when on the opposite side. The mini-LiteBrite replay screens offer little help. The best views IMO were higher up, with the few exceptions when TD's were scored right in front of me. :2cents:

This year I'm 4 rows from the top in 425, so essentially I will be sitting inside of the sun. :evil:

Archived