Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stub Hub.com for tickets

Hail26

Just bought a bunch of tickets at StubHub.com for the Dolphins Game, Giants Game, Dallas Game, and the game at Tampa Bay. For the Dolphins game, I got 3 tix: Section 228 row 23 for a total of $391.00 (includes shipping and commission) Thoughts? Is this a good way to buy tix?

Just bought a bunch of tickets at StubHub.com for the Dolphins Game, Giants Game, Dallas Game, and the game at Tampa Bay. For the Dolphins game, I got 3 tix: Section 228 row 23 for a total of $391.00 (includes shipping and commission) Thoughts? Is this a good way to buy tix?

Why do people ask after the fact ?

Its money spent at this point. If you thought it was worth the money than its a great deal. People pay hundreds of dollars for an old one dollar bill. It's all about your personal perception of value.

But in my opinion you got a good deal.

Not great seats, last row in the corner of the obstruted view sections, maybe you can move around if there are some empty seats. As far as how much you paid, the face value is probably 31 dollars so for 3 seats and 3 games looks like you paid about a 100 bucks over.

Dont know about your seats, but I know this:

DO NOT EVER BUY PARKING PASSES FROM STUBHUB.

They will wait until a day or two before to inform you that the broker sold the pass to somebody else, and you are S.O.L. They don't 'officially' sell parking passes so they are not responsible for mix-ups with those. I ****ing hate Stubhub now.

Archived