Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody else hate ESPNinsider??

BALLz

or just go to ebay and buy a espn 3 yr subscription for 10 bucks and get insder!!!!

My wife got me the Magazine as a present and I really hated it. Too large and too much bunk in it. I used the insider while I had it, but didn't renew my subscription. Then they tried to charge me for the inside. Made them take it off the Credit Card.

My wife got me the Magazine as a present and I really hated it. Too large and too much bunk in it. I used the insider while I had it, but didn't renew my subscription. Then they tried to charge me for the inside. Made them take it off the Credit Card.

Yeah, I've never understood why ESPN the Mag (published on Earth the Planet- joke by TMQ on ESPN.com) has to be so damn big.

It's hard to even hold when you're trying to read in bed... lol

ESPN.com is hands down the best sports website, especially for the NFL and College football.

I feel bad for you if you wont go to the website because you are upset that you cant read some of the content (because you are cheap).

I have it and i totally think its worth it. If you've never had it, you cant really make a judgement can you?

I have had it, along with the Magazine. Cancelled both. Just didn't feel that they were giving me any more for my money than I was getting elsewhere for free.

As for going to the site, usually if you watch Sports Center and the ESPN programming (NFL LIve, Baseball Tonight, etc...) you get 95% of the information anyway.

Just personal preference I guess.

Archived