Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GM- We don't need no stinkin' GM!

Beer is Food

It seems to me that you are suggesting we return to times of instabilty. Replacing the coaching staff every couple of years didn't yeild results.

Go back and re-read my post. I am suggesting the opposite- in fact, I believe the reason our organization has been without success has been the instability in the coaching staff. I am hoping that, whoever replaces Gibbs when he calls it quits, will not overhaul the roster and start over from scratch. We have a talented, young nucleus and I hope that they can have the opportunity to mature and be successful together.

Go back and re-read my post. I am suggesting the opposite- in fact, I believe the reason our organization has been without success has been the instability in the coaching staff. I am hoping that, whoever replaces Gibbs when he calls it quits, will not overhaul the roster and start over from scratch. We have a talented, young nucleus and I hope that they can have the opportunity to mature and be successful together.

What do you expect?

With a sig like that I can follow only one central, circular- yet perfectly formed and wickedly naughty thesis, and then I get mucked up trying to understand what you wrote... The more I think about it- you should apologize to me for having the gaul to think I woud be able to get over these distractions!

What do you expect?

With a sig like that I can follow only one central, circular- yet perfectly formed and wickedly naughty thesis, and then I get mucked up trying to understand what you wrote... The more I think about it- you should apologize to me for having the gaul to think I woud be able to get over these distractions!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheers:

Archived