Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

KFFL: Rhodes Suspended Four Games

bubba9497

Rhodes Suspended Four Games

Jason Jones, of the Sacramento Bee, reports Oakland Raiders RB Dominic Rhodes has been suspended the first four games of the 2007 season for violation of the NFL's Substance Abuse policy. He can return to the active roster Oct. 1 and is allowed to practice during training camp while also taking part in preseason games. His suspension begins Aug. 31.

Rhodes Suspended Four Games

Jason Jones, of the Sacramento Bee, reports Oakland Raiders RB Dominic Rhodes has been suspended the first four games of the 2007 season for violation of the NFL's Substance Abuse policy. He can return to the active roster Oct. 1 and is allowed to practice during training camp while also taking part in preseason games. His suspension begins Aug. 31.

Man i love it how Godell is trying to crack down!

He's not the only one they suspended this week.

Now, I can't say I never took an oppurtunity and threw it away or at least messed it up pretty bad but at least I know better than to drive drunk or do drugs, especially if I were in an organization that could test me at any time.

:rolleyes:

Goodell and his evil empire strikes again. I think DUI's shouldn't be one of the strikes against a player. if it is, it shouldn't warrant a 4 game suspension IMO.

So you think the league should be light and condone driving drunk and putting everyone else's life in danger when you are either too lazy or too stupid to call a cab or limo...i mean these guys are millionaires they cant pay 20 bucks for a cab?? and because of they dont care my family's lives should be in danger??

they should crack down hard on them ...maybe missing a 1/4 of a years pay he will call a cab next time.

So you think the league should be light and condone driving drunk and putting everyone else's life in danger when you are either too lazy or too stupid to call a cab or limo...i mean these guys are millionaires they cant pay 20 bucks for a cab?? and because of they dont care my family's lives should be in danger??

they should crack down hard on them ...maybe missing a 1/4 of a years pay he will call a cab next time.

I'm not condoning drinking and driving. My father is an alcoholic and I can't stand the whole it's a disease crap. I just don't think the punishment fits the crime so to speak. Drugs are illegal, so are steroids and shooting poeple. DUI is illegal also and very dangerous, but at the same time, I just don't think it's equal to the other things. It's just my humble opinion. Take it or leave it. I'm not gonna argue my point any longer. Goodell won't change the rules so my point is moot anyway.

Archived