Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis 75th anniversary jersey. . .

mcarey032

By the way, sorry for the no pick, but they are pretty reputable sellers. I haven't had any problems. I am sure if you email them and ask they might send the picture or they know that it is coming out, but they don't have the pictures yet. From what I was told by a guy at the redskins store, these jerseys have been underwraps, even from them. I would say that they will probably get these jerseys in Mid-July. Hopefully, just in time for the sale on the reebok site July 11-15.

Wake me up when they start selling that Pro Bowl jersey. :yawnee:

I know man. I was VERY dissapointed when I asked the Redskins store about it.

Esentially the jerseys were made in advance and Taylor was not listed to play during the pressing.

It doesn't seem right that Reebok didn't make a Taylor OR a Samuels jersey.

Sure Samuels was sick (Reebok didn't know this however and opted not to make his), and Taylor was an alternate but Taylor did play and provided something for the fans.

Financially it would have made sense to fire up the machines again and at least print some Taylor jerseys. Reebok would have sold every one they made.

This **** got me so pumped. I thought this was FINALLY the time that the "supersecret" 75th anniversary jerseys would be revealed.

I relate this to one time I wanted to **** this really hott girl and never thought she would want to. Then at a party she brought me upstairs and said she was gunna strip naked and we were gunna bone. Well she took her shirt off, and just when she was bout to take her bra off, she claims she couldn't go through with it. No nipplage or anything. What a ****ing tease. It's not like I'm ugly. HAHA:silly:

Archived