Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor and Landry video

Great hits. Worst music ever. I'd love to share stuff like this with my 60 year old parents who have been Skins fans for life, but why does every song picked for a Taylor video have to have **** as every other word and mother****er 138 times? Why not find a rap song where the cursing isn't the entire focus of the song so a wider group of Skins fans can enjoy it?

Great hits. Worst music ever. I'd love to share stuff like this with my 60 year old parents who have been Skins fans for life, but why does every song picked for a Taylor video have to have **** as every other word and mother****er 138 times? Why not find a rap song where the cursing isn't the entire focus of the song so a wider group of Skins fans can enjoy it?

Actually most of the cursing seem to come from the rock song in between the two rap songs.

The mute button works wonders for some videos. :cheers:

Actually most of the cursing seem to come from the rock song in between the two rap songs.

Wouldn't know. Didn't make it past the Landry highlights before the music made it a waste.

The mute button works wonders for some videos. :cheers:

Maybe you misunderstand. I don't care what I hear. But do you really want to show your kids the new Redskins video that dad is watching with the mute button on because the music it's set to is nothing but a steady stream of cursing?

The entire point of my post was that by setting good clips to music that many people may deem offensive, you exclude a pretty generous portion of our fan base. If you want to make out a bunch of football players to be gangstas and hard-core, cop-killin', big money pimpin' mutha****as, congratulations. If you want to see how to put together a video that the whole Redskins community can enjoy, give Torresa a look.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, the rock song in the middle is classic Rage Against the Machine...I can't really fault the guy for using that, I mean if someone honestly has a problem with that for a freaking Sean Taylor/LaRon Landry video...I don't know what else they would expect to hear to make it better for them, it's not like clips of them destroying people can be fitted to more suitable music than that. The DMX song in the beginning and especially the Lil Wayne song at the end might've been a little over the top though with the lyrics though.

The video itself did kind of suck though- pretty lame resolution throughout and like someone else said, it was just a Landry video attached to a Taylor video it seemed. Plus whenever a video starts with a dumb typo like "Saftey" I immediately start to look down on it.

Archived