Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox Sports: Power Rankings

Loxley

the Eagles no. 11? WTF? based on what?

since the top of the list is AFC top-heavy (as it should be), that makes the Eagles the 4th best team in the NFC...

The eagles ALWAYS get overhyped, that's why they haveneer won a superbowl. I don't know if the pressure is too much or what, but they never finish. but are always picked to win too.

The eagles ALWAYS get overhyped, that's why they haveneer won a superbowl. I don't know if the pressure is too much or what, but they never finish. but are always picked to win too.

true. ha ha ha, the Eagles have never won the big game, that always brings a smile to my face, the only NFC East team not to be a SB winner. I love that.

Why is Denver ranked in the top 5 every year before the season starts, then fails to win a playoff game, while Shanahan is still considered an ELITE Head Coach?

This is one of the most baffling things in the NFL.

Well, the fact is Shanahan is an ELITE coach. But his QB situation in the past has caused him to fall short in the play-offs. They are a dangerous team, denver always had the chance to go all the way but somehow always tends to fall short, after losing elway.

Well, the fact is Shanahan is an ELITE coach. But his QB situation in the past has caused him to fall short in the play-offs. They are a dangerous team, denver always had the chance to go all the way but somehow always tends to fall short, after losing elway.

Not being able to win unless Elway is lining up behind center automatically disqualifies you as a great coach.

But then again I don't really consider Walsh a proven great coach either. He never won without Montana, and Belichick has never won without Brady. But Shanahan has proven incapable unlike those guys. Walsh may have won anyway, who knows. Shanahan is 1-4 Postseason -Elway.

Lombardi and Gibbs won without great QBs. Madden and Parcells at times as well.

Shanahan hand picked Plummer and said they'd be great with him, same with Griese, he was wrong.

Denver has been slightly better than .500 since 1998 and were picked top 5 just about every single year.

Archived