Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about training camp and autographs

Brianbien83

How accessible are players at training camp for autographs and how likely are they to sign? I've never been. Thanks.

www.csashows.com

you have to pay, but you get to meet and talk to them, usually get to take a picture with them, and get a nice clean autograph that you can have authenticated

www.csashows.com

you have to pay, but you get to meet and talk to them, usually get to take a picture with them, and get a nice clean autograph that you can have authenticated

Yeah, thanks for the link. I plan on going to the show and getting Portis, Moss, Taylor, Landry and Campbell on a helmet. It would be nice if I could get as many of the other guys as possible on the same helmet though. I guess I could throw Sellers on there also, compared to all of that, he's a drop in the bucket.

As for the fighting 40 years olds who throw little kids out of the way...I can't stand that stuff. I know people who do that stuff and I can't stand it. I mean, I like to collect the stuff, but honestly...its not important enough to me to ruin a little kid's shot at meeting a hero.

www.csashows.com

Sunday

LaRon Landry(time tba)

Courtesy of Gamebreaker Sports

First Round Pick (# 6 overall) by the Washington Redskins in 2007 NFL Draft: Was an All American Safety for Louisiana State University. Helped LSU to BCS National Championship as a freshman when he started 10 games:

Autograph Ticket $35

Sunday

Santana Moss(time tba)

Drafted in first round of the 2001 NFL draft by the New York Jets: Pro Bowl for the Redskins following the 2005 season in which he had 84 receptions for 1483 yds. Attended University of Miami where he was an All American as a senior in 2000 :

Add To Cart

Flat Item up to 11x14 $55

Add To Cart

Flat Item larger than 16x20/ Mini Helmet/ $65

Add To Cart

Jersey/ Full Size helmet/ Football $75

Sunday

Clinton Portis(time tba)

Courtesy of Sports Emporium LLC

2002 NFL offensive Rookie of the Year for the Denver Broncos. 3 times has rushed for more than 1500 yds in a season. Joined the Redskins in 2004 Attended University of Miami where he helped lead them to a National Championship in 2001:

Add To Cart

Flat Item up to 11x14 $69

Add To Cart

Flat Item larger than 16x20/ Mini Helmet/ $79

Add To Cart

Jersey/ Full Size helmet/ Football $89

Add To Cart Inscription ticket $25 Sunday

Sean Taylor(time tba)

Courtesy of Sports Emporium LLC and Gamebreaker Sports

Sean was Redskins' First Round pick (#5 overall) in the 2005 NFL Draft: Named to the 2007 Pro Bowl: Attended University of Miami and was member of the 2001 National Championship team; Was an All American as Junior at Miami in 2003:

Add To Cart

Flat Item up to 11x14 $55

Add To Cart

Flat Item larger than 16x20/ Mini Helmet/ $65

Add To Cart

Jersey/ Full Size helmet/ Football $75

Add To Cart Inscription ticket $10 Sunday

Mike Sellers (time tba)

H-Back for the Washington Redskins. Caught 7 touchdown passes in 2005. Has played for the Redskins 1998-2000, 2004- current; Also played for Cleveland Browns 2001 and in the CFL for the Edmonton Eskimos 1995-97 and Winnpeg Blue Bombers 2002-03:

Autograph Ticket $20

Archived