Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Eagles versus Redskins game thread.

Art

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

isn't that the first TD the Eagles have given up against an NFC East team this year? Maybe there will be more to come!!!!

I think we lost 37-7 thus likely scored a TD earlier.

I have no idea how scored (I put that game out of my mind) so maybe it is Eagles D versus NFC East.

you called it :mad:

the truth nobody wanted to hear after the SF game was that this team just didn't have the talent to be a playoff contender.

these last three games are about what this season SHOULD have been about from the beginning, integrating and developing younger players along the way.

we wasted a lot of time with Matthews and Wuerffel and by leaving Betts on the inactive list and keeping Bauman on the bench as a #4 for as long as we did.

sometimes you look at a 4-4 or 5-5 record and have to admit to yourself the team really isn't good enough to take that and go to 9-7 or 10-6.

everything here in DC the past three seasons has been about producing NOW, and yet ironically by having that short term focus we have in fact failed to win NOW at any point during that time.

Time to change the paradigm folks :)

with Matthews or Wuerffel in the game the Skins would have been down 17-0 or 24-0 at the half, because neither had the talent to make that throw to Doering that Ramsey did.

That was my major argument for starting Ramsey several weeks ago when Matthews got benched.

He may throw some erratic passes and make some mistakes, but if you get 3 or 4 big plays a game from him you are still competitive and in the contest.

and you are gaining momentum to see if Ramsey and say Gardner can develop a nice repoire for 2003, a duo that can be there for us in the future.

DAmn, you leave to take a Cowboy, and we score. I wish someone would kick Terry A$$shaw in the teeth. They were talking about coaches reps, Lewis' defense giving up 200 and something yards in the first half, and A$$shaw rings in, "They probably shoudn't have gotten rid of Marty" Eff you dipdunk

you've seen the last of Davis in a Skins uniform IMO.

that fumble sealed his fate even if there had been no injury at the end of the play.

rightly or wrongly, I could just see Spurrier standing there on the sideline when Davis fumbled saying to himself 'see, we give you the ball in a big game and again you throw it away' :(

Archived