Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor... Ronnie Lott cousin ??!!

sitting bull

This is Sean Taylor's cousin.

Anthonly Leon 6'3" Free Safety , Is a Redshirt Freshman at Florida State...

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?sport=1&pr_key=44026

Yeah, I heard about him. He's got good size but is he any good. I know he went to Gulliver down here like Sean but I didn't hear a whole lot of noise about him. Maybe thats why he isn't at The U?

I'm 95% the Nece bit is right, and, about 95% percent sure the Taylor bit is wrong.

It's wikipedia. Anyone can say anything. Don't accept it as fact until you hear it from someone who is being paid to write. I think, based on the playing style, we'd have heard it by now.

Okay I was going to bite my fingers, but I can't help myself.

YOU CAN'T JUST SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT AND PUT IT ON WIKIPEDIA. They have moderators and people in charge of making sure that the material is legitamate. If you post something, you must back it up with a source, and then it is checked out. If something is posted that doesn't meet their standards, it will say...this page does not meet the standards.

Guest RideorDieChic
This is Sean Taylor's cousin.

Anthonly Leon 6'3" Free Safety , Is a Redshirt Freshman at Florida State...

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?sport=1&pr_key=44026

(I'm going to pretend to be one of the know-it-alls on here)

Haa Skins84, I've never heard this before, besides there is no mention of ST being related to this Leon guy in this here article, so in order to validate your claim you're going to need 5 other posters vouching on this to make it valid ...:laugh:

As long as they have heard that ST and Leon are related is enough to make your claim acceptable. Their word is bond :laugh:

As for Wikipedia, if anyone even remotely decides to dig any further they can see the rules about posting/editing info, just sharing.

YOU CAN'T JUST SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT AND PUT IT ON WIKIPEDIA. They have moderators and people in charge of making sure that the material is legitamate. If you post something, you must back it up with a source, and then it is checked out. If something is posted that doesn't meet their standards, it will say...this page does not meet the standards.

Yes you can. I just took out the line that said that Taylor is Lott's 2nd cousin so it is no longer true. Go check yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_Lott

"Personal

His son, Ryan Nece, is a linebacker that plays for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

The Lott Trophy for college football defensive players is named after him."

I could add in my own thing, like say that Lott is the real father of Anna Nicole Smith's kid but I didn't bother with it. I'd hate to see another long drawn out thread here about whether or not it's true. :D

If you believe this, that would make you a "wikipediot." :laugh:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

They mentioned in the washington post today that Lott called to congratulate him on being drafted but made no mention of family relation.

Guest RideorDieChic

You fellas seem to like reveling in either ignorance or the unknow, how about someone just ask ST...once it comes from the horse's mouth (sorta speak) then jokes and punch lines will be befitting...until then is neither here nor there, the issue is neutral. IMHO, both believers and nonbelivers are equally as ignorant 'cause no one really knows for a fact. Once again either ST or Lott can discredit or validate this one...

bye now.

The guy who started Wikipedia was on the radio a few weeks ago and he flat out said, wikipedia is not reliable, people can put whatever they want. He is going to make a new version where you have to credit sources and you can't be anonymous (spelling).

Guest RideorDieChic
The guy who started Wikipedia was on the radio a few weeks ago and he flat out said, wikipedia is not reliable, people can put whatever they want. He is going to make a new version where you have to credit sources and you can't be anonymous (spelling).

We need a link or five reliable sources to validate this info....:silly:

Wikipedia is definitely not reliable. I'd be surprised if there's a teacher out there who would allow a student to cite wikipedia as a source. It's mainly for quick information, and reading the sources provided.

Archived