Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The wifey and I are going to the Packers game

grampi

I've been waiting for this game since the rotating schedule began in 2002. Got my room at the Days Inn in downtown GB Saturday and Sunday night. I hope to find some fellow B&Grs.

The DAYS INN?! That's like the Four Seasons of Green Bay. Vibrating beds and everything! Karaoke in the bar on weekends!

(If anyone's offended: It's a joke....Lighten up.)

:rotflmao:

That should be a good game. I'm happy the Redskins are playing in GB in the early portioin of the season. The later in the year it gets, the better the Pack gets.

I'll be watching for you guys to catch Santana, ARE, Sellers and Clinton when they do the Lambeau leap!!!...On second thought, when Sellers jumps you may want to step back:laugh:

Congrats man that should be sweet!

Seeing the Skins on the Frozen Tundra would be one hell of an experience.

Plus you'll see number 4 play the Skins for the last time.

Although hopefully you'll see him toss 4 int's in his final game against the Skins!

The DAYS INN?! That's like the Four Seasons of Green Bay. Vibrating beds and everything! Karaoke in the bar on weekends!

(If anyone's offended: It's a joke....Lighten up.)

:rotflmao:

"You left beer on a vibrating bed. What did you think was going to happen when you opened it?"

A classic movie line from Steve Martin to John Candy

I hope they do better than the last couple of times they played the Packers. Those were some ugly games!

That's awesome. I'd love to see a game there just based on the history, I'd probably die from joy if the Skins were playing too.

I hear Packer fans are cool as well, but bring your long johns!

• 5 months later...

Archived