Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

nfl flims presents: hail to the redskins

desioreo87

Ali vs the Sun  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Ali vs the Sun

This is a must see houe of TV. Its always good to know where our beloved team comes from.

The most interesting i found i nthis show was that teh redskins-cowboys thing started in 1960 when George Preston Marshall didn't want the league to expand and didn't want the dallas cowboys to enter into the league and so the Dallas owners went out and bought the rights to Hail To The Redskins and therefore strong arm GPM into letting them in.

I thought that was crazy

This is a must see houe of TV. Its always good to know where our beloved team comes from.

The most interesting i found i nthis show was that teh redskins-cowboys thing started in 1960 when George Preston Marshall didn't want the league to expand and didn't want the dallas cowboys to enter into the league and so the Dallas owners went out and bought the rights to Hail To The Redskins and therefore strong arm GPM into letting them in.

I thought that was crazy

Uh, that was like a whole paragraraph and I still have NO idea what you said. Then again, i might just be dumb--or drunk.

.:chug:

ok now i feel stupid bout starting this thread since i actually recorded it earlier today. Sorry people who read this. Mods if you could delete this thread before people jump all over me.

As you wish. :)

Archived