Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another example of Skins hatred.....

mrtacconi

This might be meaningless but I laughed out loud. A lot of people believe that everybody hates the skins and I was just watching Family Guy and of course Peter Griffin scored a TD against the skins!!! So the hatred towards the skins is even alive in "Quahog" meaningless? Yes Am I bored? Most certainly. AND JUST SAY NO TO CJ!!!!!

I want to thank god, uh I want to thank the lord god, cause its not really up to me its up to him, ummm and I want to thank the devil tooo cause thats why gods there, hes minding the fence, making sure that guy never comes back, uhh you know if it wasnt for the devil, god would probably go insane and blow his brains out from boredom, you know? everyone likes to feel useful. Make a da world go round. Back to you tom

I want to thank god, uh I want to thank the lord god, cause its not really up to me its up to him, ummm and I want to thank the devil tooo cause thats why gods there, hes minding the fence, making sure that guy never comes back, uhh you know if it wasnt for the devil, god would probably go insane and blow his brains out from boredom, you know? everyone likes to feel useful. Make a da world go round. Back to you tom

F'in double posts- sorry:cheers:

This might be meaningless but I laughed out loud. A lot of people believe that everybody hates the skins and I was just watching Family Guy and of course Peter Griffin scored a TD against the skins!!! So the hatred towards the skins is even alive in "Quahog" meaningless? Yes Am I bored? Most certainly. AND JUST SAY NO TO CJ!!!!!

I may be wrong, but I thought Peter Griffin (who plays for the Patriots in the episode) also beat the Dallas Cowboys. Kind of an even deal to me.

I may be wrong, but I thought Peter Griffin (who plays for the Patriots in the episode) also beat the Dallas Cowboys. Kind of an even deal to me.
he probably did i posted before it was over. The writing is on the wall....We need A run stuffing DT so peter doesnt bumrush our line like he did on that episode. JUST SAY NO TO CJ!!!!

On a side note, The Sentinel features a scene where Michael Douglas in is a hotel room winding down, with TV running in the background. The TV is on ESPN and they're talking about the Redskins big win over the Cowboys. So it goes both ways. And while that part was cool, the rest of the movie was pretty awful so don't bother adding it to your queue unless you're REALLY bored.

There was another episode of family guy where the local pathetic high school team was quite obviously a charicature of the Redskins based on the uniforms. They would snap the ball and immediately give up a sack, kind of reminded me of Bang's old Ramsey cartoon.

It was the episode when Meg becomes a flag girl.

Archived