Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about Seats

Skinsinparadise

I am headed up for probably 2 games this year from South Florida. Want the ultimate Skins experience and am looking to get really good seats. Am looking at the broker prices and they are a bit all over the place.

I notice its much more to sit up higher in lets say section 102 versus lower in 142 which is a section right next to it.

Also can you be too low where it obstructs your view ala row 3 lower level? Also noticed club level tickets are often higher than the lower level ones but I'd rather be closer to the action.

Thanks in advance from anyone with input.

Go to redskins.com and you will be able to click on the seating from various sections. Although this can be a bit "off" you will get an "idea" of what to expect in each section.

For the opener last year I sat on the Redskins side, lower bowl, 30 yard line 12 rows up. The seats were PERFECT! Although I may as well not even had a seat since everyone including me were standing the whole game. It seemed like a college atmosphere.

Some of the ticket brokers will give you the option to "see the view from this seat"...this might help too. But be sure to get a seating chart printed off so you can do your own investigation as well.

Go to redskins.com and you will be able to click on the seating from various sections. Although this can be a bit "off" you will get an "idea" of what to expect in each section.

For the opener last year I sat on the Redskins side, lower bowl, 30 yard line 12 rows up. The seats were PERFECT! Although I may as well not even had a seat since everyone including me were standing the whole game. It seemed like a college atmosphere.

Some of the ticket brokers will give you the option to "see the view from this seat"...this might help too. But be sure to get a seating chart printed off so you can do your own investigation as well.

Thanks, yeah I've done something like that still hard to tell based on what am comparing. I guess to make my question more specific any opinion on whether its better to be lets say

row 3 but not on the 50 yard line or

50 yard line and lets say row 20.

Good seats am talking about, am not rich, but I figure I don't come up often to see them so what the heck I'll go crazy.

If you are in the lower bowl I would recomend staying 12-15 rows up at the closest. You should be able to see the entire feild, even the side closest to you.

Club seat are the nutts...best view in the house IMO.

Thanks, OK just wondering though if its cool being far down enough where you can see the action on the Skins bench. Section 142 has seats in row 3 for example and row 9 -- so you would say both are too close?

Unless you want to sit on your hands and "sip" your beer, don't get club seats.

I sat in clubs once and didn't like the anticeptic atmosphere.

I've had season tickets for 5 years now, started in 436 row 16, 33 yard line, 3 good seats, hated walking the ramp. Got ejected for making too much noise (unjustified), went down and talked to the Director of Ops who apologized numerous times saying it shouldn't of happened (had an overzelous usher), and offered to move me down to "new" obstucted view seats. Saw the temporary seats in May and took them. Not much obstuction, however the seats were marked wrong and ended up being real bad (sec 220 row 20, 20 yd line visitor side under cover).

Met again with Dir of Ops who asked if I wanted 4 seats 2 in 220 and 2 in 228, promising to put them together the next year. Got a call for 4 seats sec 220 ro 12, 20 yard line on the isle. Good seats NOT obstucted. Bought the guy a $50.00 best buy gift cert and 2 doz golf balls because I knew he hooked me up. Got a call a week later telling me they couldn't honor those seats but had another set. I thought what now. Went down and got sec 140 row 3,15 yard line home side!!!!!

I LOVE THESE SEATS!!!!! Can talk to the press and players and the red zone is unreal. It's tough to see the left side line and endzone so I look at the minitron, but on my side of the fifty, they're SWEET!! I've taken friends to the game and they said the seats are "sick". I will never move.

As important as seats is parking. I've parked in Purple, Gold, Green and Red and by far, Red is the best. Bigger spaces and closer to 95 to leave. For a 1:00 game I'm home in Gaithersburg by 5:00 and I always stay until 0:00.

Green is next best but took alot longer to get out.

Gold and Purple suck if you stay until the end like I do. If you leave early they're fine. I park a two beer walk away and like I said , get right out.

Look at craigslist for single tickets, some good seats for face. Fed Ex usually calls me the Monday before the games asking if I need more seats for anyone ( got 12 extra for the Sunday night Philly game 2 years ago). They get back opposing teams tickets then. You can call Fed Ex and ask.

E-mail at rbloan@yahoo.com if you know what games and I may be able to hook you up.

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Unless you want to sit on your hands and "sip" your beer, don't get club seats. I sat in clubs once and didn't like the anticeptic atmosphere. Went down and got sec 140 row 3,15 yard line home side!!!!!

I LOVE THESE SEATS!!!!! Can talk to the press and players and the red zone is unreal. It's tough to see the left side line and endzone so I look at the minitron, but on my side of the fifty, they're SWEET!! I've taken friends to the game and they said the seats are "sick". I will never move.

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Cool, I'll keep that in mind then playing off of what you are saying you'd go for row 3 section 142 versus row 9?

ybnormal...

I want your life!

Living in Arizona I am only able to fly out to 1-2 games a year. I'm 51,000th on the list right now so in the mean time I pay "serious" money to get the "serious" seats...I might as well since I only go to a couple a year at best.

If I had your seats and lived in the area (the area for me would be anywhere within 1,000 miles) I would feel like I am in hog heaven!

I like that during the opener last year I could mosy on over to the 20 yard line where ESPN was setting up and be up cliose enough to see the crew. It was sureal!

I'd probably take row 9 in 142, you're behind the bench there so in 9 you'd have a better view. When do you need to choose? I'll check them both out for you at the first pre season game if you want.

Cool, I'll keep that in mind then playing off of what you are saying you'd go for row 3 section 142 versus row 9?

Look at craigslist for pretty reasonably priced good seats.

My seats are right in front of where ESPN was, I was the guy asking Irvin for his earring.

ybnormal...

I want your life!

Living in Arizona I am only able to fly out to 1-2 games a year. I'm 51,000th on the list right now so in the mean time I pay "serious" money to get the "serious" seats...I might as well since I only go to a couple a year at best.

If I had your seats and lived in the area (the area for me would be anywhere within 1,000 miles) I would feel like I am in hog heaven!

I like that during the opener last year I could mosy on over to the 20 yard line where ESPN was setting up and be up cliose enough to see the crew. It was sureal!

club level seats are ideal if you are between the 35's or 40's about in the first tier of seats IMO but I'm sure the same goes for being in the "lower bowl." I would worry about obstruction though and being able to see everything if you're too low. If money is no object I'd try to get club seats between the 35's (as close to the center as possible) in the lower tier. That's where my tickets are and I wouldn't trade 'um for any other seats, but 'dats just me :)

HTTR

I'd probably take row 9 in 142, you're behind the bench there so in 9 you'd have a better view. When do you need to choose? I'll check them both out for you at the first pre season game if you want.

Thanks. An not sure when I pull the trigger the broker of course is trying to convince me to do it soon, spoke to one...says fans get more excited after the draft, etc.

I had good experience when I bought a ticket from the classified on here. I've only been to 3 games and all were lower (twice in the endzone). The one that I got off of here was 20 yard line was fantastic.

Here is my suggestion. 1st pick the good game to go to then see. My suggestions would be 1st game (beginning of the year, new hope), and the last game of the year (Dallas- nuff said). If you go to these come early, tailgate, combined with a win, i think it would be impossible not to be one of the best experiences.

I had good experience when I bought a ticket from the classified on here. I've only been to 3 games and all were lower (twice in the endzone). The one that I got off of here was 20 yard line was fantastic.

Here is my suggestion. 1st pick the good game to go to then see. My suggestions would be 1st game (beginning of the year, new hope), and the last game of the year (Dallas- nuff said). If you go to these come early, tailgate, combined with a win, i

Thanks, leaning to the first game and going back and forth on the other one

Thanks. An not sure when I pull the trigger the broker of course is trying to convince me to do it soon, spoke to one...says fans get more excited after the draft, etc.

I would DEFINITELY wait until July/August when the tickets are printed and the broker or person you buy them from actually has POSSESSION of them.

This is when I buy ALL my tickets to which ever game I am going to.

Its not a bit off, they just take each picture from dead center of each section.

You're a donkey if you pay over face for any game this year.

Just show up on gameday and pay half price to one of the brothers holding 50 tickets in his hand. There's no real market for Redskins tickets. The stadium is way too big and we suck way too much. The only market is for people who don't know any better and think tickets are actually hard to get.

Unless you want to sit on your hands and "sip" your beer, don't get club seats.

I sat in clubs once and didn't like the anticeptic atmosphere.

I've had season tickets for 5 years now, started in 436 row 16, 33 yard line, 3 good seats, hated walking the ramp. Got ejected for making too much noise (unjustified), went down and talked to the Director of Ops who apologized numerous times saying it shouldn't of happened (had an overzelous usher),

You got ejected from the upper seats??? :doh:

Man, that had to have sucked.

I have had Club seats now for 7 years and I never ONCE been ejected for anything, including making a TON of noise.

I never once sat on my hands either and I drink my beer like I always do. :pint:

We have a good group of people in section 328 and we really work the crowd up around us, but not one time has anyone every told me to be quite and I am a LOUD MF'er. :laugh:

For the view, you can't beat the Club section.

For the money, you can't beat the lower section.

Just show up on gameday and pay half price to one of the brothers holding 50 tickets in his hand. There's no real market for Redskins tickets. The stadium is way too big and we suck way too much. The only market is for people who don't know any better and think tickets are actually hard to get.

You get Cowboys at face?

Sorry to Hijack the thread but can anyone actually tell me what the face values are for seats int he different sections??

I know I'll hate it but I would be interested to see how much the brokers are going to be charging me over the top for my lower level seat for the bills game (Looking at paying about $402 delivered to the UK...block 141)

Thanks & apalogies again for the hijack.

Neil

Sorry to Hijack the thread but can anyone actually tell me what the face values are for seats int he different sections??

I know I'll hate it but I would be interested to see how much the brokers are going to be charging me over the top for my lower level seat for the bills game (Looking at paying about $402 delivered to the UK...block 141)

Thanks & apalogies again for the hijack.

Neil

Not 100% sure about that section. But the tix I had last year in section 103 had a face value of $99. You section is similiar location but little closer to 50 yard line and appears to little more.

In field map 103 is the closest lower lever general admission section to midfield, and 141 is a different color?? don't know what it represents.

http://www.redskins.com/images/tickets/stadiumMap.pdf

*** I've only sat in section 103 and 131 and both were $99

Not 100% sure about that section. But the tix I had last year in section 103 had a face value of $99. You section is similiar location but little closer to 50 yard line and appears to little more.

In field map 103 is the closest lower lever general admission section to midfield, and 141 is a different color?? don't know what it represents.

http://www.redskins.com/images/tickets/stadiumMap.pdf

*** I've only sat in section 103 and 131 and both were $99

Thanks for that so in theory they could be trying to ovecharge me $200+ :( :(

Not sure why they are a different colour either??

Only reason I'm really looking there is that I want to be as close to the action as possible as this is my first ever trip to a game & also it's the only block that has single tickets available...everywhere else around there is in blocks of 2 or more :(

Looks like as much as it goes against my better judgement I mayl be making the journey without a ticket & try to get one from a scalper on game day :(

Neil

Thanks for that so in theory they could be trying to ovecharge me $200+ :( :(

Not sure why they are a different colour either??

Only reason I'm really looking there is that I want to be as close to the action as possible as this is my first ever trip to a game & also it's the only block that has single tickets available...everywhere else around there is in blocks of 2 or more :(

Looks like as much as it goes against my better judgement I mayl be making the journey without a ticket & try to get one from a scalper on game day :(

Neil

Check out other places. Stub Hub, the classifed section here. Wait little bit to when the tickets are out already.

Archived