Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC latest blog -- tidbit about the draft, usual stuff

Skinsinparadise

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/

I'm Back

Hey everyone, thanks so muh for keeping RI cranking while I was on family duty.

Great to be back.

I will post more info once I get fully back in the swing of things and have a longer post planned, but I have a ton of calls and emails to make, so I'll write more later. Been an interesting three weeks on the home front, where all are well but some are hard-core sleep deprived, and things should get cranking on the Skins front as the draft approaches.

Look forward to catching up with all of you guys and getting into everything.

For now, it looks like the Skins have all of their options open for the draft. Could stay at six (where if you made me predict a kid to take theer I'd say they grad Okoye), could trade up for Calvin Johnson, or could trade down, still address the D Line and pick up second and/or third rounds picks,m which are coveted by a lot of football people in that building (even if that's not the sexy thing to do).

From what I heard last week, the Brigis thing had colled and Rosenhaus was trying to keep it going. The sides had not talked recently and after the Skins declined to include Rocky McIntosh in the deal the Bears did not make another offer. However, this is the NFL, so anything is possible between now and the draft and honestly, I am just back to work today and did not check on it over the weekend, so a call could have been placed then.

Like I wrote/said at the top, I'll post more as a I check in with various people and if I hear anything interesting you guys, my peeps, will be the first to know.

Cheers.

Archived