Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3 kings party at love on 4/6 (redskins related)

sabadahabada

G'd morons.

It makes me throw up a little in my mouth that they call themselves the "3 Kings of Washington" and throw a party like this while PacMan just got in so much trouble.

This is why I hate "the U" players. Screw them (except for Moss, who I like.)

um... athletes have been throwing parties at various clubs for years... before and after Pac Man Jones was born... I can almost a assure you nothing will happen, especially at Love... place is bourgeois to the extreme

How does this have anything to do with Pacman?

Um, because PacMan is the poster-boy proof that when you run around like you are a Mr. King Pimp Thug All-star that you eventually get into trouble. He is proof that if you keep putting yourself in these kinds of situations, then you ultimately find trouble. Don't like PacMan? Then look at the Vikings cruise ship or the Cowboys of the 90's.

And here are our guys acting like wannabe Mrs. King Pimp Thug All-stars by throwing their party.

Do you think guys like Art Monk would have been doing this stuff? Do you think Joe Jansen is planning his Pimps and Hoes party next week?

This is asinine and infantile behavior. They are asking for trouble and looking like jackasses while doing it.

Um, because PacMan is the poster-boy proof that when you run around like you are a Mr. King Pimp Thug All-star that you eventually get into trouble. He is proof that if you keep putting yourself in these kinds of situations, then you ultimately find trouble. Don't like PacMan? Then look at the Vikings cruise ship or the Cowboys of the 90's.

And here are our guys acting like wannabe Mrs. King Pimp Thug All-stars by throwing their party.

Do you think guys like Art Monk would have been doing this stuff? Do you think Joe Jansen is planning his Pimps and Hoes party next week?

This is asinine and infantile behavior. They are asking for trouble and looking like jackasses while doing it.

They don't act like thugs. They have thrown MANY parties like this. Plus, they hang out with the right people. They never cause trouble. Relax man. Why is it so wrong for people to throw parties and have a name it?

wow, who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?

I am definately going with all my boys. Should be a good time. I GUARANTEE you will see some familiar faces there ... It is actually hosted by Lebron James so all his possy will be there too... who knows , Arenas? do they have a home game friday ? I bet campbell is goin and many other players / hotties ... feel free to message me about it. and lloyd is performing at 6 , and u have to buy tickets before hand.

They're throwing a party.

Maybe if you ever got invited to one, you wouldn't have such a misconception of what that means.

lol @ this guy... u sound like you were not invited

Archived