Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm glad...

Maurice_Moosehead

...that you people have finally gotten over your obsessions with the Eagles. I used to be on this board a lot during the preseaseon and beginning of the regualr season (under a different name), but after going to the MNF game in Week 2 and watching the thrashing you guys got, it wasn't as fun talking trash with you any more. Not to mention the numerous bannings I received (under multiple names) from your mods for not being a Skins fan I guess. God forbid someone with a different (and realistic) opinion post in here. Anyway, back then every other post used to be about something dealing with the Eagles. I'm happy that you have all finally gone back to wondering why your team is so bad, and not worrying as much about the Eagles domination of the NFC, with or without a QB. Look at it this way, there will be a few good QBs in the draft this year. Hope you're all ready for another thrashing by the Eagles, this time by AJ Feeley.

PS - So sorry to hear about Trotter. We told you he was a bum, don't you know we're always right?

:cheers:

This just goes to show that the Eagles are still wishing that they had Trotter. Moosehead states that Trotter had a "Horrible year"

Check out the stats my friend, Trotter is in the top 10 for taclkes by position ,and higher up than anyone on the Eagles roster. If this is "Horrible" we'll take it.:laugh:

I think most of us do respect the Eagles as a team an envy their ferocious defense.

And as an asside, I doubt you were banned solely because you are an Eagle fan as numerous other, like Texas Eagle, have stuck around and posted good discussion.

In case you missed it, here's a little snippet from ESPN's Page 2 today...

TMQ I Told You So: Two weeks ago, in an item about players who later regret declaring "it's an insult!" when their teams offer them rich contracts, TMQ noted that Jeremiah Trotter turned down $5.5 million from the Eagles this year to jump to the Persons for just $1.5 million, plus the paper promise of a big bonus next season. The item concluded that Trotter "will end up considerably behind what he would have realized from the 'insulting' Eagles offer." Now Trotter is out for the year with a knee, and will have no bargaining leverage in the offseason; he may end up with far less than the "insulting" Eagles tender, if not waived outright.

Now would the Redskins be contemplating waiving him if he wasn't a bum?

Trust me. We all missed it.

Only one as obsessed as yourself would wade through that endless garbage to find one little insubstantiated snippet about the Redskins. and No doubt you ran right on over here all atremble with your newfound ammo. :rolleyes:

Rest assured, noone here is going to lose any sleep over anything that idiot has to say.

Archived