Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mort on NFL Live: 'Skins and Bears are now talking...

wilbur58z

lol...I have no life and skimmed through this entire thread and people damn near lost their minds over this supposed trade and it wasn't even true nor had it ever been confirmed.

This board is shall I say "hypersensitive" to any type of news article. Folks, its the off season, sit back, relax and let everything fall where it may, then start giving kudos or be critical. Or, I wonder if people were just posting to "enlarge" the post count and become a starter!! LOL

HAIL!

Who here wants to see the Best LB Corps in the NFL next year get run over all season (because they don't have a freaking Defensive line)? This sounds great on paper, but so did AA for goodness sakes!

WE STILL GET A 1ST ROUND PICK OUT OF THIS DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that I fully support this trade, but we would at worst still have a first round pick. We'd be able to select a DL at that spot or package that pick and move up to get a higher rated DL. Some people on here underestimate the talent in these drafts. Some people act like once the 1st and early part of the second round is over, the draft is drained talent wise. Hell, we can mess around and draft a dam Hall of Famer with that pick. Hell, we can get a monster in the 3rd round. Its all about when these boys get on the field.

Idk but unless we get another pick, It could even be a 7th, on top of Briggs and the 31 for the 6th, I will be extremely pissed...

I totally agree,

but I would be pissed if we got a dam 7th round pick. I want no less than a 2nd or 3rd rounder. And really, I dont want anything less than a 2nd rounder, but I would settle for a 3rd. But absolutely nothing less then a 3rd rounder.

before the last two-team expansion that #31 pick was a second rounder. so when folks go around and say we keep a #1 pick that is true but at #31 you are not necessarily getting a top prospect.

I didn't like the trade on the merits. Linebackers are just not worth this kind of trade.

Just ask the Colts or Eagles or Broncos who let linebackers go and bring in others and keep winning anyway.

The key to the defense is the DL and the corners.

Those positions are worth going to the mat for in terms of trading a high pick.

The others, linebacker and safety, are not worth the opportunity lost.

Archived