Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft Day Party ~ Advice/Suggestions Needed

RedskinsFanatic

Hello everyone, as some of you know i live in Oregon, travelled for the opening night game last season against the Vikings and it was a magical experience for me, yeah we lost I'm 0-2 by the way (UGH) saw them the season before for the playoffs against the Seahawks..sorry got off point. ~ I was thinking of travelling over for the Draft Day party, sounds like fun, would love to have my pic taken with the trophies, Gibbs will fly in, would be amazing to walk around on the field, just wondering if people here that have attended think its worth it...when the schedule comes out I'm going to make travel arrangements to attend the home game against the cowboys...i'm thinking i should just save my money for that game but curious on peoples thoughts about the draft party....any suggestions and advice would be appreciated. Thanks everyone. :logo:

its worth it for people who live around here but i wouldn't pay to come from oregon!! save your money and come to an extra home game

What skinfan2k said.

I have been to every Draft Day party (I live 56 miles from FedEx Field) and they are a lot of fun, but since you live in Oregon, it is not worth the trip.

Save your money for a home game or maybe the Beach Blitz.

http://www.redskinsbeachblitz.com/default.asp

I went last year and had a great time.

I had fun at the draft day party in 2004 when we drafted ST36 instead of K2.

The draft party is a nice off season meeting of fans and there will probably be many ESrs present. Don't get your expectations too high though. The draft day party is little more than a marketing ploy to sell merchandise and push club seat contracts. The line to view the SB trophies was insane. All being said, It is nice to chill in club level and break down the draft.

Save your travel $ for the regular season. Remember, the Michigan road trip is week 2 next year.

Archived