Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dulles Expo Show

Redskinsfan1967

I had a great time seeing JT, Ryp and DW. Too many Skins to see them all. Anyone else attend? Charlie Caserly was looking for collectables. Does he still live in the area?

Casserly was looking for collectibles? Hmm, I have several Heath Shuler rookie cards I'd be glad to let him have.:laugh: If that's serious though that's a nice statement by Charley, he grew up in this organization and its impressive that in this age of sports being a business that he is still interested in collecting some memorabilia about the Skins.

Sounds cool. Never been to one. How much does this sort of thing usualy cost? :whoknows:

It costs $5 to get in, then you gotta pay for the autograph..And it depends on what you get signed..Example and 8x10 is cheaper to get signed than a helmet, jersey, football, ect..Click on that link on the first post and you will see how much everybody was..I spent about $500.

I went and got Huff, Jurgensen, Williams and Rypien. Rypien was by far the most personable guy there. Those autos cost about $220. I finished my 'Skins Super Bowl MVP's piece, and am only about 10 autos short of completing my 70 greatest collection. If anyone knows anyone who has cut autos from the 40's, 50's or 60's, I'd be interested to know. Most of the guys I'm missing are deceased.

Anyway, I'm 25 and I was in awe of some of the stuff that was there. Did anyone see that booth all the way back next to the auto tables with all of the framed/auto'd stuff? That stuff was amazing. Also, guy had a huge picture with about 30 negro league autographs...it was a beautiful piece.

It costs $5 to get in, then you gotta pay for the autograph..And it depends on what you get signed..Example and 8x10 is cheaper to get signed than a helmet, jersey, football, ect..Click on that link on the first post and you will see how much everybody was..I spent about $500.

Thanks. Link in the first post? :whoknows:

Archived