Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DENT19 Turns 1000

dent19

Was his name in mentioned in this thread? Just PM me on who it might be, I wont say anything. Especially if its somebody I dont even like, you've already eliminated the possiblility of Clark and Arrington.

Not mentioned yet...

Research....

Congratz Dent, I was recently 500 and blunted. This is off topic, but I thought once the season ended, that I would probably take a break from ES, cause it would die down. Mannn, I underestimated the draft period. I been on here all day, everyday. I see how some people on here have 30,000 post and up. I love ES, getz no better then this place.

Congratz Dent, I was recently 500 and blunted. This is off topic, but I thought once the season ended, that I would probably take a break from ES, cause it would die down. Mannn, I underestimated the draft period. I been on here all day, everyday. I see how some people on here have 30,000 post and up. I love ES, getz no better then this place.

Yes sir.....

this is the only thing that gets me through.....

I have family from Manassas VA....

I really think there is a connection betwixt one's post count, join date, member number and relevance.

Sadly....many folks I have come to respect, enjoy and admire seem to have been quieted....while Spamalicious nonsensical ramble artists have taken their spot........

Dent19....I applaud your post to member number ratio. Well done sir.

Hail Skins.

GV

I really think there is a connection betwixt one's post count, join date, member number and relevance.

Sadly....many folks I have come to respect, enjoy and admire seem to have been quieted....while Spamalicious nonsensical ramble artists have taken their spot........

Dent19....I applaud your post to member number ratio. Well done sir.

Hail Skins.

GV

:cheers:

Thanks Grump, that means a lot.....

JUst way too many Jabber fingers out there....

you really cant compete with em.... I dont try,,,,

say what i feel and move on.....

Bump! Who is this person you were talking about Dent and why isn't he back with us?
Omar Stoutmire

Just a guess though. :whoknows:

EDIT>> A couple of posts up, Dent assured that is who it was.

You both posted this Sunday....He signed Thursday....There has been at least 15 posts announcing it 2-3 Days before....

:laugh:

Archived