Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com - Eagles Re-Sign Buck!

Number5

My favorite quote from last year's Eagle TC (I think Who Del posted it) :

"What time is Buckhalter scheduled to blow his knee out?" :rotflmao:

He looked good last year...hopefully his knee troubles are behind him. But I think CB with a blown out knee is still better than Ron Dayne. :laugh:

My favorite quote from last year's Eagle TC (I think Who Del posted it) :

"What time is Buckhalter scheduled to blow his knee out?" :rotflmao:

He looked good last year...hopefully his knee troubles are behind him. But I think CB with a blown out knee is still better than Ron Dayne. :laugh:

Lol.....I agree. Word has it that he was offered a larger role in the offense. If that is true, based on the Split Back Formation with both him and Westbrook together might be used alot. With the formation, the team ran the ball extremely well with either one.

I like the move, but Dayne's family has called WIP, saying that Dayne has also been signed by the Eagles. Keyword, "ALSO".....interesting....I'll keep you posted!

Where is OWU at anyways?

Lol.....I agree. Word has it that he was offered a larger role in the offense. If that is true, based on the Split Back Formation with both him and Westbrook together might be used alot. With the formation, the team ran the ball extremely well with either one.

I like the move, but Dayne's family has called WIP, saying that Dayne has also been signed by the Eagles. Keyword, "ALSO".....interesting....I'll keep you posted!

Where is OWU at anyways?

:mad:

:mad:

Anthony Gorgano states that the Dayne rumor is that, a rumor from a family member who wants dayne to play here. He also said that , "With this signing, mark down that if he is there in the 3rd Rd, Tony Hunt will be an Eagle. This team has had alot of success with 3rd Rd RBs."

In case you guys don't remember, the 3rd Rd guys are Westbrook and the under used Moats. My guess is that Moats will be part of any trades they make. Also the trade with the Jets seems to be picking up steam......

Reid hungry again? The only thing you can get for Moats is a ham sammich. Unless of course you throw in a 2nd or 3rd rounder, then you might get a 6th or 7th in return. :silly:

Lol...I think that a team like Buffalo or lord forbid Denver might have interest in him. He'd be a nice change of pace back somewhere. A zone scheme even down in Houston where it's one cut and go would go him well.

The Briggs rumor has merit....

Supposedly Max Jean-Giles and a 3rd round/4th round Pick for Briggs. And its being reported that a long term deal for Briggs and the draft pick would be the hold up...but it's something that is being done as we speak.

WIP is the station talking about.

The Briggs rumor has merit....

Supposedly Max Jean-Giles and a 3rd round/4th round Pick for Briggs. And its being reported that a long term deal for Briggs and the draft pick would be the hold up...but it's something that is being done as we speak.

WIP is the station talking about.

This is NOT good news.

Briggs would vastly upgrade the LBing unit.:(

Though its being speculated, WIP has been talking about for the past two days. Heckert was on Sirus Radio yesterday and alluded to the fact that the Eagles have spoken with three to four teams about the availablity of certain LBs via trade. Banner confirmed this yesterday during an interview where he answered every question straight up....except for the trade rumors. He was coy when asked about Vilma saying, "I can't comment, but he is a good player." Sirus this morning and now WIP are talking about the trade I mentioned yesterday.

I'm not getting my hopes up high, but what's interesting is that on the Eagles homepage, more moves are alluded to by Spadero concerning the defense and since 11 this morning, he has been absent from his Ask Dave section of the EMB...

Definitely happy about Buckhalter over Dayne.

I'd still like to see a 3rd or 5th rounder (we have no 4th) used on a RB though, which would hopefully pave the way for Moats' departure.

How about this offer...

Max, Ryan, and 5th for Briggs?

How about this offer...

Max, Ryan, and 5th for Briggs?

While I'd love that, I don't think that offer would get it done. Gilles was a fourth rounder last year and Moats a third who has barely played in two seasons. If Max is part of the deal, I'd imagine he'd need to be coupled with a 2nd, maybe a 3rd to get it done.

You know what I predict you absolutely loving? The imminent offensive-lineman pick that would result from us trading Max. Reid wouldn't be able to help himself.

While I'd love that, I don't think that offer would get it done. Gilles was a fourth rounder last year and Moats a third who has barely played in two seasons. If Max is part of the deal, I'd imagine he'd need to be coupled with a 2nd, maybe a 3rd to get it done.

You know what I predict you absolutely loving? The imminent offensive-lineman pick that would result from us trading Max. Reid wouldn't be able to help himself.

Nick Cole baby.....

yeah, maybe you're right. Reid has a lot of his boys in the pipeline right now, maybe he'd be satisfied moving Max out and Cole/Young in.

They are extremely high on Cole. I like him too. He brings a nastiness and his size is off the chains....

I hope the Briggs thing is just a rumor.

I'd cum all over myself if I opened up ES one morning and seen "Eagles trade for Briggs". As a matter of fact, no one better make that thread as a joke.

:laugh: :laugh:

Why did I think of a Dane Cook joke?

Archived