Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Goodbye Internet Poker.

Quixote

No...I'd rather not play with "moron-bots/cheats" who raise pre-flop then just as soon-fold. Nobody in their right mind plays like that. How do you explain players who enter a poker room, raise pre-flop-fold, raise pre-flop-fold, raise pre-flop-fold...almost out of chips and then leave? It doesn't make sense and there's something behind it.

I honestly don't see what you're seeing - if I suspect collusion, I will report it. I've only supected it once, and the reply back from support was to the tune of "we've already had numerous complaints about this user and have since frozen his account..."

Seriously, have you ever gone to a poker forum and complained about bots/cheats?

I honestly don't see what you're seeing - if I suspect collusion, I will report it. I've only supected it once, and the reply back from support was to the tune of "we've already had numerous complaints about this user and have since frozen his account..."

Seriously, have you ever gone to a poker forum and complained about bots/cheats?

I used to play on the biggest online poker site in the world called 888.com also known under a few other names. The poker site boasted 20 million members worldwide yet it's forum, if I remember correctlym had under 2000 registered members and it was notoriously hard to sign up and post on it.

Which made me even more suspicious...

ok, I found it...here it is. So this poker site boasts 20 million members worldwide...yet has just over 5,000 registered users for it's forum. hmmm

http://forums.888.com/

I don't get it either. There are always going to be crappy players and those are the ones I usually target. You want to get your $$ in with the best hands and it requires patience against these loose fish. It also varies by game, which is why I try and stay away from the cash tables and try to play tourneys/sng's where you have a bit of a stack to work with. I haven't had to re-deposit in ages.

My younger brother is a machine (not literally, with all this bot talk :laugh: ); he is probably up about 15k over the past year. He generally plays only Sng's and tourneys, but he has started to play cash tables and is up about $1300 in the past week alone (playing $.50/$1 NL). Oooh, I envy his skills..... :notworthy

I don't get it either. There are always going to be crappy players and those are the ones I usually target. You want to get your $$ in with the best hands and it requires patience against these loose fish. It also varies by game, which is why I try and stay away from the cash tables and try to play tourneys/sng's where you have a bit of a stack to work with. I haven't had to re-deposit in ages.

My younger brother is a machine (not literally, with all this bot talk :laugh: ); he is probably up about 15k over the past year. He generally plays only Sng's and tourneys, but he has started to play cash tables and is up about $1300 in the past week alone (playing $.50/$1 NL). Oooh, I envy his skills..... :notworthy

Ok, tell me the poker website you and your brother play on and I might give it another go.

Archived