Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm not sure that there's a God...

Glenn X

...but I'm pretty damn sure that there's a Satan. And he's been bedeviling the hell out of the Washington Redskins when they play the Dallas Cowboys for about 5 years now.

I could sit here and try to break the game down, analyze the various things the Skins did wrong that resulted in the loss, buck myself up and try to look forward to next week... but I'm simply too disgusted to think about anything other than the brick that is now firmly implanted in the screen of my sparking, utterly ruined television set.

Hey, what's causing that burning smell? My TV? Or the Redskins' season? Oh well.

Fellow Redskin fans, let me tell y'all something: I was a student at USC during the last half of the Trojan football program's eight-game losing streak versus the archrival UCLA Bruins, and that sucked. Royally. However, this ten-straight b.s. against Dallas is much worse. Much, much worse. It's simply awful. Mindboggling, indescribably awful.

Well, I just felt like getting that off my chest, ladies and gents. So there. I feel much better now.

No, I don't.

I'm still pissed as hell. I wonder if there's another piece of expensive electronic equipment around here that I can take my anger out on. Hmmm...

OrangePeel believes in god but thinks he is sadistic? Who needs to believe in that kind of god? :laugh: Don't worry Glenn X about not being sure there is a god, because I am sure there are no gods. Just look around at all the evil in the world. If God existed as the creator he would have to be evil or indifferent. If he is all-powerful and indifferent, he would still be evil. I think gods are a figment of everyone's imagination. :laugh:

This reminds me of when Indiana played Maryland this year for the national basketball championship. The Indiana coach attributed belief in God to Indiana's success and playing for the national title. Like somehow God was an Indiana fan but not a Maryland fan. :laugh: Then when Indiana got their butts kicked by Maryland -- you didnt hear a damn peep out of the Indiana coach about how God had abandoned them. :laugh:

The Redskins are just another bad team, which surprisingly are poorly coached. I mean we are in the 12th game of the season --and SS calls a stupid fake reverse on a critical 3rd and one situation? SS has been reading too many of his old press clippings about how he was a genius at Florida.

Bad teams always find a way to BEAT THEMSELVES. It's that simple.

The Redskins are just another bad team, which surprisingly are poorly coached. I mean we are in the 12th game of the season --and SS calls a stupid fake reverse on a critical 3rd and one situation? SS has been reading too many of his old press clippings about how he was a genius at Florida.

I read quotes like this and wonder why everyone's on my @ss about being angry with our coach? We deserve an apology from Spurrier. Everything he's promised has been a lie. Don't arrogantly promise things that you can't back up.

We looked like the freakin' Bengals this week!

Hey GoSkins.... I aint never been on your *** because of your posts about SS. ;)

I mean didn't SS predict back in the spring when he was hired, that the Skins would win the division, "because after all there are only three other teams to beat in the division." SS hand picked his quarterbacks in Wuerffel and Matthews, and his Florida receivers, and we now see the results. :laugh:

Talk is cheap. I'm also tired of reading the player's bull**** talk in the WP, and then not being able to back it up on gameday. :doh:

Archived