Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis Run

• 2 weeks later...

man, I was so pumped after he made that run, it was like he was shot out of a cannon...his first carry ever as a 'Skin...I was thinking we would be seeing a ton of those, he's had some big TD's but none were as exciting as that one...hopefully Clinton can break a few big ones this year :) .

• 2 weeks later...
it was his first career run with the redskins. and it is still his longest run unfortunately

I was sure he had a longer one vs the Texans last year but that was a shovel pass from Brunell

Great vid

Sad thing is Jason Campbell could have had a TD for his first throw.. but Lloyd didn't catch the friggin ball

Sad thing is Jason Campbell could have had a TD for his first throw.. but Lloyd didn't catch the friggin ball

I really don't see how Lloyd or Campbell fits into this video at all. But no, if Lloyd caught the ball, the defender would have been able to tackle him by the ankles and trip him up.

• 4 weeks later...
I really don't see how Lloyd or Campbell fits into this video at all. But no, if Lloyd caught the ball, the defender would have been able to tackle him by the ankles and trip him up.

Plus, he dove for the ball, he would have been down by contact.

Archived