Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello from the UK

Suffolk_Skins

How is everyone. I was wandering if anyone had any picutures from the extreme skins tailgate of last season? I was over from England for the titans game (the less said about the game itself the better) I kinda remember drinking lots of tequilla and have a vague memory of having some pictures being taken I wandered if any were on here. I hope to get over for another game next season.

How is everyone. I was wandering if anyone had any picutures from the extreme skins tailgate of last season? I was over from England for the titans game (the less said about the game itself the better) I kinda remember drinking lots of tequilla and have a vague memory of having some pictures being taken I wandered if any were on here. I hope to get over for another game next season.

I remember meeting you!

There are some of your pics here

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175381&highlight=Titans+tailgate

This is hilarious!!!! Some guy from the UK says he went to the Titans game and was getting plastered but says he remembered some (random) pictures being taken of him and comes here to see if we have them...THAT is COMEDY!!!!

Cheers to all our fans in the UK...we are all brothers and sisters!!!

By the way...I checked out those pictures posted above...I swear...you can take an average looking girl and strap a Redskin jersey on her and she becomes so freakin' HOT! It's like wearing beer goggles or something! lol

This is hilarious!!!! Some guy from the UK says he went to the Titans game and was getting plastered but says he remembered some (random) pictures being taken of him and comes here to see if we have them...THAT is COMEDY!!!!

Cheers to all our fans in the UK...we are all brothers and sisters!!!

By the way...I checked out those pictures posted above...I swear...you can take an average looking girl and strap a Redskin jersey on her and she becomes so freakin' HOT! It's like wearing beer goggles or something! lol

My younger brother posts on here a fair bit so I know a few people present at the tailgate were regulars on here. I'm in a few of those tequilla in hand lol.

I hope to try and make it over again for at least one game next season, I enjoyed DC.

Hail

Archived