Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wanted: Old Jerseys of crappy players

Stricknn

First of all he is one of the 70's greatest Redskins player. Second he was my favorite player growing up. And third I agree with you man. Norv screwed up everthing. Terry Allen rocks, and shouldn't even be associated with those scrubs.

He wasn't that crappy of a player, though. Probably one of the few bright lights in the vast wasteland known as "the Norv years".

You already have Shuler, so if you could find a Jeff George, Deion Sanders, or Desmond Howard, your collection would be gold :laugh:

I think the icing on the cake would be a Shane Matthews jersey. I saw them at Marshall's a few years ago selling for less than $15... I really wanted to buy one just for the hell of it, but I couldnt muster up that amount of money for SHANE MATTHEWS!

I think the icing on the cake would be a Shane Matthews jersey. I saw them at Marshall's a few years ago selling for less than $15... I really wanted to buy one just for the hell of it, but I couldnt muster up that amount of money for SHANE MATTHEWS!

Yess! I would love a Mathew's jersey! Time to start calling some Marshall's stores:D

Archived